NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Nearly games

Has anyone got a game that is always nearly fun, nearly decent apart from just a little something

TP seems to be other peoples vote but mine is Fifa 09- love it but players just don't grow should I upgrade the coach- and what is growth information.

Coupled with no-one owns this game is just depressing

Can someone lock this? It's about the sixth thread he's created or used to try and get help with FIFA 09 when it's pretty clear that no one knows how to solve your problem.

Can someone lock this? It's about the sixth thread he's created or used to try and get help with FIFA 09 when it's pretty clear that no one knows how to solve your problem.

WHAT... DO.. YOU... SUGGEST

We suggest you keep quite about it and stop posting how you keep needing help.

And Fifa is crap :heh:

WHAT... DO.. YOU... SUGGEST

I suggest that you email EA Sports with your query and stop spamming Wii Discussion with pointless threads.

If it stays on the topic of:

Has anyone got a game that is always nearly fun, nearly decent apart from just a little something

Then it should be ok. If its all about Fifa then... :shakehead

It's not just Fifa, it's NFS carbon- where muscle cars are uncontrollable etc

SSX Blur - it's not too bad. However thing's like the cartoony style and the same courses just redesigned slightly make the game less than what it could have been. It does not have that right feel compared to the likes of SSX Tricky and SSX 3 which were amazing.

I agree on SSX Blur. SSX3 was class but Blur was just lacking something

@ Stuwii - This is why people avoid EA franchises, especially need for speed

Speaking of SSX, I agree that SSX 3 is sublime but I think that SSX: On Tour just lacks that little something that made SSX 3 so damn great. In the GC On Tour I thought it was great to have the Nintendo stuff, but even at that, the game in general seemed to have no soul.

Keeping with the original topic:

-Baten Kaitos lacked good voice acting, and a plot that didn't insult my intelligence in certain parts;

-Twilight Princess lacked...something. A connecting string, perhaps;

-Super Mario Sunshine had 3 major flaws (check the thread in the GC section for more details);

-Starfox Adventures lacked side-quests;

-F-Zero GX lacks good multiplayer (still an awesome game, though);

-Fire Emblem: PoR lacked difficulty

I think those are the only good games with fatal flaws. The other ones are either nearly perfect or have too many flaws.

-Baten Kaitos lacked good voice acting, and a plot that didn't insult my intelligence in certain parts;

-Twilight Princess lacked...something. A connecting string, perhaps;

-Super Mario Sunshine had 3 major flaws (check the thread in the GC section for more details);

-Starfox Adventures lacked side-quests;

I think those are the only good games with fatal flaws. The other ones are either nearly perfect or have too many flaws.

I agree with all of these except TP and Fire Emblem.

Some others would be:

Sonic And The Secret Rings: The motion controls just weren't utilized very well and because of this the game ended up very awkward, though I've looking forward to Sonic And The Black Knight.

Pokemon Battle Revolution: It was a great game for what it was, but it lacked lifespan. Though I still maintain that it was worth the full price just for the online.

Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire: It was a great game with just the right amount of difficulty, and great motion controls. It just lacked polish.

Pokemon Ranger: It was a great fun game, but it was just too short and way to easy.

Wii Play: While it was fun for a little while, the games in it got boring much to fast. Plus it really needed 4 player.

Metroid Prime: Hunters: While the multiplayer was nothing short of amazing, the single player campaign was just lazy.

I like your style! However...

I thought GX had great multiplayer! We spent many a night up thrashing around in it in four player. Honestly, the game gets better the tireder you and your mates become. Imo, what GX lacked was in the music department. :heh:

And PoR lacked difficulty? Well... maybe thats why I like it so much then!

Super Mario Galaxy lacked difficulty.

Twilight Princess lacked Difficulty

Metroid Prime 3 Lacked Difficulty.

Pah, perhaps I'm just getting too old for this.

I thought GX had great multiplayer! We spent many a night up thrashing around in it in four player. Honestly, the game gets better the tireder you and your mates become. Imo, what GX lacked was in the music department. :heh:

F-Zero GX didn't allow you to race 30 cars like in single-player, though. Racing with just 4 cars gets old quickly :hmm:

As for the music...opinions, opinions :heh:

And PoR lacked difficulty? Well... maybe thats why I like it so much then!

Probably. :heh: On one hand, it's good that my units don't die frequently (considering PoR is on a home console). On the other hand, Hard Mode was too easy.

For the record, those 2 are still awesome games. I was just pointing out the single gripe I had with them.

Chances are that, yes, yes they do.

No, no they don't- I am the only person who has bought this game ON THE ENTIRE forum.

No, no they don't- I am the only person who has bought this game ON THE ENTIRE forum.

I'd say so. Come on, just ring or email EA Sports and have done with it, you could have had this issue solved ages ago.

And, what does this tell you? :heh:

Have you actually tried GameFAQs? They have an answer for everything. And mimicing my post was just low dude :blank:

Have you actually just tried googling it? I think EA also has their own forum, surely someone there will have this game.

N-europe isn't the only place you can get this solved. Go to gamefaqs.com, contact EA about it...

But N-europe can't help you, apparently.

Metroid Prime 3 Lacked Difficulty.

Pah, perhaps I'm just getting too old for this.

No it doesn't, Normal mode is challenging enough and Hyper mode is hard. Not Ninja Gaiden hard. Regardless of skill it's easy to know what's too hard or too easy.

Also, TP had challenging dungeons that placated the ridiculously easy enemies and I bet if Galaxy had less lives people wouldn't say it's so easy. It's something that has become increasingly apparent to me lately, not that I'm saying the game is hard (some stars are), but people think or don't notice that if they just had a game over screen more often, with the exact same difficulty they'd say the game is hard/harder, when the only result being forcing them to repeat loads of stuff again, the actual difficulty of the game would remain the same and the incredibly fun aura surrounding Galaxy would be gone.

And I'm glad some devs have started to notice this, I've heard that in PoP for example, when you fall, whatshername picks you up. Of course this needs balancing you can't just go "lulz you cant die" in every game, but I think some things need to be rethought in this area.

Also GX had amazing multiplayer and the music was awesome too ^^

Never played PoR though, doesn't it have a hard mode? Want to finish the others first and I have the game lying arround, my mom gave it to me and bought it full price, sometimes I wonder if that was a good idea considering I'll only play it later in the future -.-

Emasher, Hunters single player was just a late addition the game is all about mp.

Why the hell am I here just defending games? Ugh...

*thinks of something to add*

Nope nothing, this is silly, what're we gonna do state flaws of every single game? pff

Sign in to follow this