N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the dlc installed, just having to do an old game update.

Really want to play this tonight, I've just been having an Uncharted craving. Might have to team up with Rez if he is as good as he says he is.

I am very good. Defintely be happy to team up. Won't be online tonight though.

Thank goodness. I started playing it, didn't get the dlc maps (will change that in my profile settings) but I got one of the newer free maps I hadn't played before, in co-op, doing the treasure thing. Was going well for the first 5 minutes when suddenly my ps3 got really noisy, the fan was going bat-shit.

Turned it off, leaving it for 10 minutes. Will free up some memory on the system because it's pretty much on the verge mb wise, hopefully that gives it breathing space.

Just like to say, I'm loving this game.

They seem to have increased firepower/accuracy of the main weapons, and the the fact that the grenade damage was reduced a while back makes this really fun.

Only tried siege mode on normal once, doesn't seem to come up to much, but it's the best co-op mode there is. New maps are great, and basically I'm going to spend a lot of time on this.

I might buy the other map pack if I feel like some more variety, but there's plenty for now.

Getting slightly irritated about the PS3 getting noisy when running it for a while though, it can't be very healthy to leave it running like that.

I've only really just started playing deathmatch again, but I've found that I'm godly when playing it. Had a quick game with Rez which went OK, had tea, them bam! 19 kills 2 deaths, and then around 10 matches that followed in a similar, albeit not quite as good manner. Now have a K/D of 1.98. Love eet.

I use the better aiming and just unlocked the double G.Launcher ammo and went on a fest to demonstrate how awesome it is. Connected with pretty much ever bullet for 6 kills.

I'm not arrogant.

Hammer is incredible. I was impressed with you on that match. We really did rape hard. I think it was like 33 kills between us and 8 deaths was it? Pretty good going. Actually that was the first time I've had a Fury in a week or two, so you do good for me. :) I look forward to raping again soon (for more than one match)

I bought the other map pack, played a ton of games tonight, but none of the maps from it were chosen. They came up but nobody seemed to click on zem.

My K/D dropped to 1.51, been playing pretty poor :( Sometimes I get stuck in a certain crappy playstyle, and when I'm not concentrating it gets seriously bad. Rez, you're insane. 1700 kills and a ratio of something like 1.8 ... Amazing.

Plunder on the museum is pretty awesome. Played it 3 times, and in one game won 5-4 with moi getting 3 captures. I enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

The pure pwnage of me and Rez today had the potential to be astronomical, but it turned out that it only reached 'rape' levels. Which is still high on the scale.

I had the bad bounce of the grenades today and generally kept lacking the final bullet on someone as they scurried away. Still, only lost 1 game due to 2 players quitting because they knew they didn't deserve the honour of playing with incredible people like us, although we were partnering with a camping n00b who obviously felt he deserved to be there. He didn't.

I think he knows it too.

Plunder Thunder signing out.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty cool news!

Naughty Dog appreciates the importance of keeping things fresh for folks who partake in the multiplayer portion of Uncharted 2. That's why, starting the weekend of May 28, the developer will launch a series of experimental online playlists every other week, as part of a promotion labeled "The Lab."

For instance, this coming weekend will see the temporary introduction of a 2 vs. 2 Team Deathmatch mode, in which pairs of players race to 25 kills. As an added bonus, this Memorial Day weekend will also earn players double cash, which should entice the prodigal treasure hunters among you to return to the fold. Check out Naughty Dog's naughty blog for more info on future experimental playlists.

Me and Rez completely luld at this, it's simply made for us, and we can't thank NaughtyDog enough for allowing us the chance to completely rape everyone, hard. It's as much as a lab for us as it is for them, because we get to test, in controlled conditions with high internal validity - how much do we really rape.

My hypothesis - Rez and Dwarf will completely rape up.

Get on it lad.

Who's up for a big NE match sometime? I'd love to do that. Be great if we could get a party of five and rape some n00bs.

Count me in. Just got the platinum for the game, so i'm trying now to get all the DLC trophies which are al multiplayer.

Let me know a time best for everyone. I think I'll be able to work out almost anything this BHweekend, apart from tomorrow will 4pm. Anytime after will be fine, including all day Monady. Lets do it.

I'm good for anytime.