N-Europe

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played an hour of this yesterday and then a couple of hours this morning and im not impressed.

Chuck moves soooo slow, even when his speed has upgraded a little. Its pretty annoying seeing as your in the middle of zombie apocalypse, surely you would want to peg it at all times?

Another thing I find annoying is how you have to keep pressing the talk button when you first find someone in need of help. You are trying to fend off zombies while at the same time have a conversation to person you're trying to help.

Lastly the loading times between areas are shocking, even when you have the game installed. They come thick and fast at the start of the game as there are alot of cutscenes, but even when they have passed the loading times and the sheer amount of them is still a joke.

It's weird because these thing were in the first game and I loved it, guess my tastes have changed since then. I will still plod on and see if it gets any better but so far im disappointed.

I'm enjoying it so far - it's got all the same flaws from the first game, but the save system and survivor AI are much better so overall it's much more playable.

Not sure that the combo weapons add much though, as I find most of them a ballache to find the parts and make, especially seeing as I'm trying to save as many survivors as possible, I simply don't have the time. Apart from the spiked baseball bat which is more readily available, I hardly ever use the combo cards.

But this game needs several playthroughs (just like the first one did) to fully enjoy. And I'll certainly be doing that as this is just as much fun as the first.

Started playing yesterday with a friend, co-op works great so far, not had any problems.

It has been pretty much what I expected, the original just better and improved.

Most intense moment so far was running with 5 survivor and going to what I thought was another survivor but finding out that he was indeed a glass wielding psychopath.

Started playing yesterday with a friend, co-op works great so far, not had any problems.

It has been pretty much what I expected, the original just better and improved.

Most intense moment so far was running with 5 survivor and going to what I thought was another survivor but finding out that he was indeed a glass wielding psychopath.

Looking at the gametrailers review it looks near identical. Shame they got rid of the photo stuff too, quite enjoyed that.

Don't suppose co-op if split screen? I'd buy it straight away if so. Never gonna happen..

Just finished the main story.

The last boss fight with Sullivan is ridiculous. Just really cheap tactics. It's like the developers wanted to make it as hard as possible but without you having to use any real skill to win. Now am gonna try the overtime mode.

Ridiculous (kind of) ending to a great game!

It is good, but there are basic design flaws which will have you hurling your controller. Like if you miss a story mission and have to restart and some of the boss fights are really cheap.

I'd recommend buying Case Zero for 400 points if you have an Xbox, (don't think you do though) but it's not a very good reflection of the main game in my opinion. Don't know why but I enjoyed the full game a lot more. Maybe I didn't like the Still Creek setting

It is good, but there are basic design flaws which will have you hurling your controller. Like if you miss a story mission and have to restart and some of the boss fights are really cheap.

I'd recommend buying Case Zero for 400 points if you have an Xbox, (don't think you do though) but it's not a very good reflection of the main game in my opinion. Don't know why but I enjoyed the full game a lot more. Maybe I didn't like the Still Creek setting

Yeah your right i don't have a 360. I quite like the idea of perhaps missing things and playing through again as doesn't the leveling up kinda encourage it plus isn't it short enough to do a few playthroughs.=

Yeah, you can do a playthrough in about 8 hours, but it depends on what you are trying to do. If you are a trophy/achievement whore, you can spend your second playthrough on rescuing 50 survivors, maybe getting all the combo cards, gifts for your daughter etc, then spend your third playthrough killing the 72000 zombies (and it will take ages) if you really want

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so basically I loved this game buts its so frustrating at times! I'm basically on with Zombrex having administered two doses but I failed the cases! I've decided to still carry on playing and see what happens with me saving Katey but not myself sort of thing...then will playthrough again