N-Europe

This Month's NOM.

Sprout

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's that Game Master or something :wtf: The Super Flash Bros. read it anyway!!

Erm...anyway I don't think that much of that Fire Emblem. Anyhow, it's a matter of opinion which you prefer. I prefer Advance Wars to Fire Emblem.

Games Master is awfully biased. NOM started to become less biased when the NOM leader made that post on Cube-Europe about improving magazine, and did alot of other things asked for (More 'clean' front pages etc).

Got it today, its almost as bad as the bog roll I use to wipe my ass with. Its terrible, the bit that pissed me off the most was the stupid immature "20 things you didn't know about Pokémon". I was expecting some nice little facts etc. But no the f**k tarts give us (e.g) "2. If you drop a piano on Pikachu, he won't just faint; he'll die."

Did Tim Street even listen to us on C-E. I think not, I'm seriously considering not buying this magazine, its just become crap.

Not really. DKC1 had already been ported to GBC, and the GBA versions don't look half as nice as the SNES originals. Golden Sun proves the GBA is a competent piece of kit, but the DKC ports come over as pretty lazy, not to mention a bit dated now. Perhaps it's just that Rare's latest output hasn't been so hot? Mr Pants anyone?

I'm sure if they ported Killer Instinct Gold to DS, or Jet Force Gemini, or even Blast Corps, they'd sing praises.