Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sky One and others return to Virgin Media

Serebii

From Digitalspy

Sky's bouquet of basic TV channels including Sky1 and Sky News are to return to Virgin Media's digital cable service on November 13.

The broadcasters have reached two separate agreements for the carriage of the Sky basics package on Virgin and Virgin Media Television's Living, Bravo, Trouble and Virgin1 bouquet on the Sky electronic programme guide.

Full commercial terms were not disclosed but the agreements include annual carriage fees plus additional capped payments subject to performance-related targets. Both deals expire on June 12, 2011.

The Sky basic channels will be spread across each tier of Virgin's cable TV service: Sky3, Sky News and Sky Sports News will be available in the lowest M tier; Sky1 and Sky2 will be available in the L tier; and Sky Arts 1, Sky Arts 2, Sky Real Lives and Sky Real Lives 2 will join the XL tier.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitaltv/a134623/sky1-sky-news-back-on-virgin-cable.html

Took them long enough...shame there's now nothing ever good on it :p

Bollocks, all Sky have is Lost, 24 and the Simpsons, none of which are unmissable.

yeah but they still have big enough pull for a lot of people. I'm that bothered...like I said long lost interest in Lost, never watched 24 and Simpsons is old hat...gimme Sarah Connor Chronicles any day!

yeah but they still have big enough pull for a lot of people. I'm that bothered...like I said long lost interest in Lost, never watched 24 and Simpsons is old hat...gimme Sarah Connor Chronicles any day!

Really? Season 4 of Lost was awesome and Season 5 looks to be even more awesome