N-Europe

24 Season 7/Redemption Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second one in the double bill didn't record properly, I go onto sky playback, press select and nothing happens. This is the worst thing that could have happened. I don't know what to do! Well I do, but I don't like it.

The second one in the double bill didn't record properly, I go onto sky playback, press select and nothing happens. This is the worst thing that could have happened. I don't know what to do! Well I do, but I don't like it.

Holy fucking shit.

The absolute definition of gutted.

Holy fucking shit.

The absolute definition of gutted.

I've a good mind to write a strongly worded letter to sky, lol. How much do we pay a month for sky plus HD?! This has happened more than once, bastards.

[/rant]

Why not just don't click the spoiler button?

I don't, but it's temptation! Most people actually wait to watch it on Sky One, and in cases like Calza's where he didn't specify which episode the spoiler is for, they can be clicked unintentionally. ;[

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So awesome. Jon Voigt is a legend, I convinced myself he was gonna be the vice president and then he wasn't lol. Real VP is quite annoying. As soon as the president's aide went to the Pentagon I was also convinced he's involved but perhaps not, he does seem good. I don't know! The whole ep was brilliant, but the end; so tense and epic. Can't wait for next week!

Great episode. Gutted at Bill's death. I don't understand though, maybe I missed it: What set off the explosion? The setup is mental. Can't wait to see the direction they take with this.

He shot.....something. (The ceiling? Dunno. But yeah he shot the gun, and it looked like it was pointing upwards)

Great episode. Gutted at Bill's death. I don't understand though, maybe I missed it: What set off the explosion? The setup is mental. Can't wait to see the direction they take with this.

Jack said it was CH4, basically natural gas that bill blew up by shooting his gun.

Also *cries* over Bill. So sad and they did the silent beeps.