Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

24 Season 7/Redemption Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite disappointed to find out that Henry was still alive, as his complete paralysis and the fact that Weedy Traitor was lumbering towards him with a knife seemed to suggest that he was about to get murderised. Samantha's death was thus expected, but I suppose this gives us the prospect of Henry getting past Traitor #2 who is parked outside, and then convincing his wife that he's telling the truth. My guess is all evidence will be removed (of course).

On a side-note, Weedy Traitor was one of the shittiest villains (hence most awesome) in 24, almost as bad as Kal Penn. The little buff shrug he did when he was preparing the noose amused me. He should have been given a silent clock, simply for being so unbelievably hilarious as a brutal killer.

The plane explosion was done wonderfully, and we got to hear Mrs. Taylor swear again. :heh:

On another side-note, I love Colonel Iké and his accent. "GENARAL JUUUUUMAAAA" always entertains me.

Back to business. I thought Henderson might have had something to do with Tony's survival to start with, but I abandoned that idea when they seemingly explained everything when giving Jack Emerson's profile.

Loved the way they handled the exchange after Jack sniped Dubaku's men. "Let's put that behind us." God bless Tony. However, I have a feeling he's gonna turn eventually.

Bloody, bloody good episode.

Could we not post spoilers from episodes that haven't been broadcasted yet, please? :( You're tempting me!

Pff, you're lucky they're broadcasted so soon in the UK. I have to resort to downloading! So I'll keep posting spoilers, and seeing as they're in spoiler boxes, you can't really complain. Besides, if you clicked on it, it wouldn't spoil much honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy SHIT what an amazing episode that was.

Fuck, that was awesome. The emotion Renee had when dealing with the wife and baby was brilliant - damn that woman can act.

Theories; Renee will top herself. It's not her job to do this and she feels as if she's taken it too far. FBI Head Guy will bring in Weedy Weird Guy, he'll talk to Miss Sleeparoundalot, and she is the mole in the FBI. Madam Presidents' advisor is also on the other side of this. Jack Bauer will be arrested at some point. Also; secret service mole dude isn't dead.

Loads of theories there...got more, but we'll see what happens :heh:

Great stuff last night.

As well as Jacks line with Madam Prez, there was also that bit with the head FBI guy when they met up opposite the White House. He gave Jack a speech about how he couldn't make Renee like himself, yackety yack, and to reply Jack was like, "So are you gonna give me the keys or not?" Or something just like that. :grin:

Good theories there, Dys. Madam Presidents right hand man has got to be corrupt.

Yeah when that came up I was expecting him to launch into a speech about the Palmer bro's and so on, so that line on it's own was just pure win.

I was thinking along the same lines, thought he would have mentioned preventing countless presidential assassinations, nuclear threats and various other terrorist activities, but I just had to cheer when he said that. Fucking yes.

A couple more good ones from his conversation with Moss.

"Are you going to give me the keys or not?"

"Jack, the rules make us better." "Not today."

About your theories Dyson, not so sure about Ethan Caine. Did he not serve as the Secretary of Defence under Palmer Volume 2? I'm with you on the office slut though, if Hillinger isn't the mole then there's got to be some reason we're getting so many side-stories from him.

Bloody good episode.

AARON FUCKING PEARCE

I just said the exact same thing to ReZ over MSN when he held up his badge. Fucking yes. :D

When Bill said he had someone he could trust I assumed he meant Tony. But Aaron Pearce - hell yeah motherfucker!

I was thinking the same thing. How many more people has Bill pulled in, then?

I just said the exact same thing to ReZ over MSN when he held up his badge. Fucking yes.
:D

I was thinking the same thing. How many more people has Bill pulled in, then?

Crap characters though they were, I'd be surprised if Doyle and/or Nadia didn't appear at some point. I'd have thought the writers unlikely to just abandon two main characters like that entirely.

AARON FUCKING PEARCE

AND

FUCKING MORRIS

Fuck I love 24. What an amazing episode, too. I'm just loving this season to pieces; the characters are brilliant, the plot twists aren't predictable and the pacing is done perfectly. I might even go as far as to say that this season of 24, so far, is the best yet. It's mental!

My theory about Renee Walker from earlier - reinforced this episode. She's definitely going to quit or top herself. Dubaku's GF will be killed, she'll feel guilty about that along with that other bird and her baby from before and it'll all be too much. It'll be a mental shame, she's so fucking hawt.

Oh; and also, my theory about Bauer getting arrested ended up being true. Awesome :D

AARON FUCKING PEARCE

AND

FUCKING MORRIS

Fuck I love 24. What an amazing episode, too. I'm just loving this season to pieces; the characters are brilliant, the plot twists aren't predictable and the pacing is done perfectly. I might even go as far as to say that this season of 24, so far, is the best yet. It's mental!

My theory about Renee Walker from earlier - reinforced this episode. She's definitely going to quit or top herself. Dubaku's GF will be killed, she'll feel guilty about that along with that other bird and her baby from before and it'll all be too much. It'll be a mental shame, she's so fucking hawt.

Oh; and also, my theory about Bauer getting arrested ended up being true. Awesome :D

Whoa whoa whoa Dyson, you been drinking the crazy gravy?

Its amazingly good, but its not better than Season 1 yo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!