N-Europe

Selling (Used) Xbox 360 Premium + GTA IV/Crackdown

Slaggis

SOLD

I need a bit of cash, and realised I use my Wii a whole lot more than my xbox so I figure I may aswell sell it.

Couple of questions, if I was to trade this in at Gamestation (or game) how much would I get for it, Cash wise? Would Ebay be a better bet?

Though obviously, I'm putting it on here also, just to see if anyone fancies offering a price. It's in perfect condition, and in turn obviously comes with everything the premium does.

If it's a 20Gb premium console, I believe its £75/£80 credit, £45/£50 cash. Not great. You would most definitely get more money for it on here or on eBay. As for pricing on the games, Crackdown is £7.99 now in Gamestation and GTA IV is £24.99 so you won't get much for Crackdown but you may get about £10 for GTA. Hope this is of some help.

If it's a 20Gb premium console, I believe its £75/£80 credit, £45/£50 cash. Not great. You would most definitely get more money for it on here or on eBay. As for pricing on the games, Crackdown is £7.99 now in Gamestation and GTA IV is £24.99 so you won't get much for Crackdown but you may get about £10 for GTA. Hope this is of some help.

Jeez, that blows!

At Cex I can get £70 for the console (You're right, it's the 20GB version). Hmm, I'll check around on ebay and see what they go for. Cheers for the help!

Anyone at all interested?

Personally I'd say £80 - £100 second hand if it's the 20gb model and if you have had it for a few years then maybe towards the £80 but if only a few months maybe more towards the £100 due to the Free RROD warranty lasting three years and that most of them will go wrong within their second year, some within their first.

Just my opinion anyway :smile: but I noticed you can get one with a 60gb HDD for about £160 in some cases maybe with a game for a little bit more, anyway hope this helps. : peace:

ill give you £90 quid with games?

What about Delivery? I've not got a clue as to how much it would cost to send the thing. I'd expect about a tenner, right? Is that £90 including delivery too? If not, I'd say definitely, I'll go for that offer. If it doesn't, I'm not sure.

Haggis, PM me your location i may be able to give you an offer if your close enough for pickup.

Sorry for not replying to your PM, I didn't actually notice it.

Anyway, this thread can be closed - I sold the Xbox 360 + games to Portlett. :D