NEurope
Daft

Fallout 3

Im nnot supposed to be anywhere then. I die constantly and Im at least 5 levels above where im supposed to be

Im nnot supposed to be anywhere then. I die constantly and Im at least 5 levels above where im supposed to be

well, maybe your weapons have low xondition, your your not wearing enough armour.

make good use of the VATS, and hide behind cover alot.

Do you trade stuff in Megaton? If so the women I thought you could trade with only lets you buy off her or pay for her to repair, can't sell atm.

I always seem to be low on ammo, health packs and the few side-quests that are available to me are too difficult, too many enemies or flamethrower people. Which side quests are easy and what should I do to level up? Can you only earn XP by killing?

I'm only slightly short on health items. I'm not wearing any armour...which is probably a bit stupid.

I haven't put my med skills up at all. I've mainly done 'sneak' and 'speech'.

If you can buy something you can sell stuff, just click on anything you want to sell in your inventory and it'll move to their inventory and tell you with and arrow how many bottlecaps are going to whom for the trade.

In the begining I suggest buying ammo and stimpaks and don't waste money on other things.

You can get XP for killing, completing quests, hacking, lockpicking, disarming traps and mines.

All skills are useful, same thing with your stats and perks. if you made some bad choices that could be affecting your combat.

Do you trade stuff in Megaton? If so the women I thought you could trade with only lets you buy off her or pay for her to repair, can't sell atm.

I always seem to be low on ammo, health packs and the few side-quests that are available to me are too difficult, too many enemies or flamethrower people. Which side quests are easy and what should I do to level up? Can you only earn XP by killing?

on the ps3 its L1 to change to sell.

i want the dog to join me allready.

Well really loving this now...been playing near enough 8 hours and at level 4, only actually completed 6 quests in that time as spent so much time exploring and such like.

Just did the mission involving Ian West, will spoiler tag it just in case.

When I went to the West house and saw the murder that had happened, was determined to kill the family who had done it. However once I went through the subways and finally found their lair, I was surprised at how I managed to talk my way in. it turns out they perhaps weren't the savages I expected so changed my idea to slaughter them. Instead made a deal with them about protecting the town. Great how you can work different ways round problems...

dwarf_g if you are really struggling for missions go to the supplies shop and ask Moira, she will give you some quests to do that are really easy to help her research her book.

As for mentants ask one of the stahl brothers they work in the brass tavern, he will meet you in the water processing plant at night and you can buy some off him, check which SPECIALS they increase and then you can work out from that what stuff you need to take to up your explosive skills.

I went for disarming the bomb and I reckon that perhaps makes things easier as it gives you the house, which means a free bed to sleep in to revive yourself and also a supply of food and places to store equipment. Although obviously don't know what Mr Burke gives you for blowing it up.

One shitty thing to write though, had a crash, went into Megaton and all I could see was Lucas Simms against a blank grey background, no way to do anything.

One final question what happens if you commit a murder? obviously the person is dead but how does it affect your status in a town, you can commit small crimes and people will attack you but once you leave the town and come back its fine. I ask because I want to kill Moriaty I think he is a cock!

I went for disarming the bomb and I reckon that perhaps makes things easier as it gives you the house, which means a free bed to sleep in to revive yourself and also a supply of food and places to store equipment. Although obviously don't know what Mr Burke gives you for blowing it up.

if you blow it up as i did *evil laugh* you get a penthouse suite on the top floor of the tenpenny tower...and your own robot butler :heh:

QUESTION : How in the world do you make weapons??!?! i got tons of stuff collected during quests..i have found a workbench thing but it says i dont know how to make any weapons :(. what do i have to do please. Cheers (i hope it doesnt involve megaton as its gone lol)

if you blow it up as i did *evil laugh* you get a penthouse suite on the top floor of the tenpenny tower...and your own robot butler :heh:

QUESTION : How in the world do you make weapons??!?! i got tons of stuff collected during quests..i have found a workbench thing but it says i dont know how to make any weapons :(. what do i have to do please. Cheers (i hope it doesnt involve megaton as its gone lol)

you get your own robot butler in megaton as well.....I'd rather slum it with my fellow man, than sit as a fat cat in a penthouse suite...I feel at home in megaton even though there are some people I don't like there.

As for making weapons you have to acquire the schematics. I just got my first ones for free from Moira in Megaton, she also sells them. I have noticed some traders sell them, then you need to find a work bench and have the required components.

Just wondering how do you level up in this game?

Is it through traditional exp or is it like Oblivion?

So going to do that!

Where do you find the guy who tells you to blow it up?... if there is a guy.

So going to do that!

Where do you find the guy who tells you to blow it up?... if there is a guy.

hes in the bar in megaton

lvl 8 at mo cant find anyone to repair some of my guns....speaking of which i just got 2 new guns which are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

hes in the bar in megaton

Cheers!

(Goodbye Megaton! Mwahahahaaa...MwaahaaaahaaaaaAAAA) :heh:

well, the main quest seems almost like they dont want you to progress.

having alot of trouble fidning any real settlements, its kinda annoying, i mean, ive been at it for hours and only found two towns and a couple of villages.

love taking a romp around the wastes, see what i can find but sure is lonely. everything feels more spaced out then it was in oblivion, which i guess makes it feel more of a dessert.

slaughtered a bunch of slavers. flithy bastards got what was coming to em.

with the first blueprints that you get in megaton....i didnt get and blew up the town....so can i get those blueprints later off someone else anyone know?

with the first blueprints that you get in megaton....i didnt get and blew up the town....so can i get those blueprints later off someone else anyone know?

i found a fair few lying around, id not be supprised if you found that.

also, found some guy taking on a huge monster, he lost, i killed the monster, on him i found a blueprint that needed part of the monster. genious.

i found a fair few lying around, id not be supprised if you found that.

also, found some guy taking on a huge monster, he lost, i killed the monster, on him i found a blueprint that needed part of the monster. genious.

Thats awesome. I had a bloke doing the same at the train yard, unfortunately had no health at the time so I got killed to. I had just had an autosave, but they weren't there when it reloaded.

Ive only just escaped the Vault and im pretty clueless about where to go or what to do beyond getting ripped to shreds by some mutated dog/bear things.

This is the first time in a LONG time ive needed to read the instruction manual for a game

RUN. Disarm the megaton bomb for monies and go to superdupermart, for the survival guide, to kill the raiders and bounty hunters. An assault rifle + vats should take care of you.

RUN. Disarm the megaton bomb for monies and go to superdupermart, for the survival guide, to kill the raiders and bounty hunters. An assault rifle + vats should take care of you.

Yeah do what Rob said otherwise youll be walking about aimlessly for ages like me... cos its impossible to find a decent weapon to start with from anywhere else without killing someone in meagaton

Ive only just escaped the Vault and im pretty clueless about where to go or what to do beyond getting ripped to shreds by some mutated dog/bear things.

This is the first time in a LONG time ive needed to read the instruction manual for a game

Yeah same here. I had to just read through it for some of the RPG stuff. It's a lot to take on learning FPS mechanics and RPG stuff....

Someone else who disarmed the bomb...seems most people are evil gits! The survival ground missions are a good place to start plenty to do and the if you ignore the optional taskes they are really easy to do, I recommend doing the optionals though for extra stuff and XP.

Went to the bar to talk to Burke to then blow up the town but the Ghoul bartender changed my mind. He was a pretty nice fella.

Bomb disarmed. :heh:

Went to the bar to talk to Burke to then blow up the town but the Ghoul bartender changed my mind. He was a pretty nice fella.

Bomb disarmed. :heh:

There were a few people who changed my mind. But also plenty of people who deserve to die....

I also felt;

He also said that I was born there. I couldn't destory my home town. Need to find my dad to ask him the truth.

OK im getting furious. I accidentally stole a clipboard from Moira so i keep respawning with barely any HP and a town full of lunatics shooting at me. The game is unplayable right now. What do i do?? :confused: