NEurope
Daft

Fallout 3

Haven't quite got into this yet. Only at level 3 or something and have only done one side quest in Megaton, but for some reason I'm struggling for motivation to get into it. Last night I was bored and instead of going to play Fallout for an hour I found myself playing Minesweeper.

I know once I get into it I'll love it but I'm struggling to. Maybe fatigue from Fable or something, who knows.

Yeah I felt the same as you when at that level, but things begin to develop quickly.

Basically I had one mammoth session of doing stuff and now I don't want to play anything else.

Just played this again for a bit, I have completed the Lucies message quest as well as the Big Town one - managed to save both Red and Shorty. Thing is once I complete this I always have to ask for a reward, which feels stupid but something that'lh help.

ive got to find more side quests, time for an explore!

having to leave the dog at home. keeps dying at every turn.

If you want a competent follower you should pick up the chick over at the museum where you get the declaration of independence.

She has low health but is lethal with her weapon, can easily spray down a super mutant.

completed.

i thought i still had a good bit to go since theres still plenty of "quest" achivements still locked.

level 17 :)

o by vault 92 i went to a town FULL of deathclaws...then in the sewer there was more of them!! got good rewards i think i got the best armour in the game now...it talks to me quite strange.

basically just exploring now got ninja gaiden 2 on hire so will start that later or tomorrow.

getting gears 2 on monday me thinks.

Just got this today and blow me, the sheriff is dead. The fool that I am, I told him about the bomb blowing plot, he goes all sheriff, turns his back on the plotter and gets some shots in his back. Damn. The bigger fool I am to run through the door after him, only to realise that the autosave is my most recent save! *Sigh* not a good start

Just got this today and blow me, the sheriff is dead. The fool that I am, I told him about the bomb blowing plot, he goes all sheriff, turns his back on the plotter and gets some shots in his back. Damn. The bigger fool I am to run through the door after him, only to realise that the autosave is my most recent save! *Sigh* not a good start

You cannot save the sheriff. I killied burke before he could kill the sheriff and the sheriff hightailed it out of the building. I found hin lying dead elsewhere in town.

Haven't quite got into this yet. Only at level 3 or something and have only done one side quest in Megaton, but for some reason I'm struggling for motivation to get into it. Last night I was bored and instead of going to play Fallout for an hour I found myself playing Minesweeper.

I know once I get into it I'll love it but I'm struggling to. Maybe fatigue from Fable or something, who knows.

Same here at first, loving it now it's got going a bit.

You cannot save the sheriff. I killied burke before he could kill the sheriff and the sheriff hightailed it out of the building. I found hin lying dead elsewhere in town.

Ah thanks for that. Is a MASSIVE weight off my shoulders (I know its a game but still, his son runs up to you and acts as a constant reminder. His coat looks good on me though :P)

I'm now up to level 8 and 1/4. Just did the Ant-Agonizer quest, haven't dealt with the Mechanist, but may do if it bags me XP. The ant-agonizer was crap, I thought it would put up more of a fight but I guess the quest may hae been intended for true beginners.

My character is a bit of a gun-nut. I don't really sneak and I've got lots of points on 'small guns'. When levelling up I improve most things, but a couple of skills I upgrade more. My barter is pretty low for my level.

Just an idea...but I think perhaps some things in this thread need spoilers. Especially possible plot decisions.

just got a new weapon, now as long as im not rushed by them, even death claws are no threat.

that said, i managed to get plonked into the middle of some raiders and anouther group of enemys when i tavled. was a nightmare, don't matter how high you level up, missles still hurt.

The overencumbering thing is driving me crazy. I'm spending more time sorting my inventory than I am shooting things :p

What stat do you increase to up your maximum weight?

The overencumbering thing is driving me crazy. I'm spending more time sorting my inventory than I am shooting things :p

What stat do you increase to up your maximum weight?

Strength. 10

Seems obvious in retrospect.

theres also a perk called strong back. its essental if your like me and need lots of guns and back up armor.

reached level 20 now, kinda sad it as high as you can get.

anyone been to the republic of dave? theres a strange place.

I'm at level 9 so that's pretty good.

And yeah I chose the strong back perk, much needed.

There is a mod allowing for a higher level cap.

not for the ps3 i dont think.

any way, if i did, it'd make things to easy.

lol went somewhere eariler with LOADS of clones called gary :)

oh, i was there today too. felt a big guilty as they only had nifes, pipes and one had a pistol, i had high end weapons and armor. large pile of dead guys in there.

Does anyone know why all my skills have a (-) minus next to them? Have I done something wrong? Might be an addiction or something.

Does anyone know why all my skills have a (-) minus next to them? Have I done something wrong? Might be an addiction or something.

addiction lowers skill, as can radiation sickness. your dr can cure you for a bit of cash.