Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Arrivals - Free your mind

Falcon_BlizZACK

This is a series of videos from people taking it upon themselves to show the world who is really in control of us, and how you the people, are the slaves. Watch with an open mind. And after watching this series one, I highly encourage you to watch series two and so on.

Just at least listen to what they are trying to say and report back.

Series One:

Noteworthy episodes:

Children's Mind Control:

Materialism:

I was totally a sceptic viewing these for the first time a few days ago... But then, I started to realize that there were some things that were just too compelling to ignore.

I just watched the intro and Childrens Mind Control...

So apparently these are done by the people who believe the jews control the world.

EDIT: I'm still trying to work out what LOTR has to do with any of this :(

...Delve a little deeper. They just use LOTR as backing to try and visualise what they believe is happening. Ok, watch these ones:

The new worldly order:

The UFO Phenomenon:

...Delve a little deeper. They just use LOTR as backing to try and visualise what they believe is happening.

They still think the Zionists and the Jew control the world.

And I'll watch those when I get back. I have a feeling they won't make any sense either.

I'm still try to work out what that Kids mind control one was on about. And why they had the Dumbo sequence in it O_o

They still think the Zionists and the Jew control the world.

And I'll watch those when I get back. I have a feeling they won't make any sense either.

I'm still try to work out what that Kids mind control one was on about. And why they had the Dumbo sequence in it O_o

You really need to watch the series in sequence to fully understand what they are showing. That Dumbo scene (like many other Disney animated scenes - for children) featured, what some believe, scenes of subliminal messages that can affect the mind of a child.

King V, do read my post in the thread about Nibiru. I can't stress this enough: Why should we be able to trust these people any more than the government? Try to be realistic: Yes, the government could be keeping things secret etc. etc., but do consider the probability of these people being paranoid. I know where you're coming from, I've been down that road myself. It's so easy to believe all that when you're in it, but when you step back and look at it with critical eyes, you realise how farfetched much of it is.

ok, what? i mean, seriosuly? you belive this stuff? granted, sexuality in disney could be seen as inapropriate, but its all pretty explainable. the stars possitioned as "SEX" is an urban legend. the picture in the video is a fake. the cock on the preacher is very open to interpritation, myself, i dont think its actualy ment to be his cock, i mean, its hardly obvious is it? the ock in the aladin building, its simply the architecture of the arabic people, perhaps their buldings look like knobs, but then alot of cultures use the penis in art. its a very important part of life. the jessica rabbit upskirt is the result of a pay dispute between the creators of roger rabbit and the animators. an act of revenge.

as for the first video, why no pictures of pirates, they have one eye, is the anti christ going to be long john silver?

those videos seem to be some type of poorly made christian/muslim propaganda. its no more then some sad twats reading to much into life.

most simple explination for all of this. people like money, they advertise products that we dont need, seeling us a supposed lifestyle that we dont want. this earns them our money and makes them rich, able to spend the money we have on the selves.

its called capitalism, its the basis of our economy. the videos are absolute none sense, badly edited, horribly researched bable from the mouths of sad bastards who cant get dates.

I don't even understand them, they seem to be phrases from the Qu'ran followed by some pictures of things with only one eye showing?

Oh and Dumbo.

litteraly, i could put lines from any book, lets say 1984 for example, and footage of say, blade, together and it would make more sense then this.

am i ment to be afraid of eyes? and pyramids? and the jews?

Urgh. One of the things that annoys me the most about this sort of video is that it treats you like an idiot. I'm sorry, but if I want to find out information on something, I would like it presented as text that I can read at my own rate, instead of a video with a phrase flashed up every minute or so along with music and barely related pictures, shown in a montage to "build atmosphere". (which, incidentally, is tantamount to brainwashing - what other reasonable purpose could it have?) There's a reason this stuff looks absurd if you extract the meaningful information.

Anyway, yeah. The proposition seems to be "oh noes the antichrist is coming", though what exactly this antichrist is, I don't seem to be able to gather. I'm told his coming has been predicted by most civilisations. I would like some actual evidence of this, and an explanation of how such a thing can be predicted in the first place. What is it supposed to be anyway?

Regarding materialism/mass media indoctrination: I'm generally of the opinion that the only things in life that are really worth spending money on are books and food, though of course other things are often helpful. I thus spend most of my time reading about obscure things, so presumably by their criteria I'm not one of the ones who is being indoctrinated. Yet I still think they're spouting total bollocks. Funny that.

Urgh. One of the things that annoys me the most about this sort of video is that it treats you like an idiot. I'm sorry, but if I want to find out information on something, I would like it presented as text that I can read at my own rate, instead of a video with a phrase flashed up every minute or so along with music and barely related pictures, shown in a montage to "build atmosphere". (which, incidentally, is tantamount to brainwashing - what other reasonable purpose could it have?) There's a reason this stuff looks absurd if you extract the meaningful information.

Anyway, yeah. The proposition seems to be "oh noes the antichrist is coming", though what exactly this antichrist is, I don't seem to be able to gather. I'm told his coming has been predicted by most civilisations. I would like some actual evidence of this, and an explanation of how such a thing can be predicted in the first place. What is it supposed to be anyway?

Regarding materialism/mass media indoctrination: I'm generally of the opinion that the only things in life that are really worth spending money on are books and food, though of course other things are often helpful. I thus spend most of my time reading about obscure things, so presumably by their criteria I'm not one of the ones who is being indoctrinated. Yet I still think they're spouting total bollocks. Funny that.

what i found odd was it just claimed things, i could claim my pen was haunted by the ghost of newton, but without evidence, im just making a tit of myself.

i do dissagre with you about books and food being the only things worth bying. im a firm beliver that anything you get enjoyment out of is a worthwhile purchase, seeing as how the pursuit of money makes most people missarable. also, id say my swords are a super justified purchase as i enjoy them, and if the anti christ does decide to show up i can just put his arse off :p

i do dissagre with you about books and food being the only things worth bying. im a firm beliver that anything you get enjoyment out of is a worthwhile purchase, seeing as how the pursuit of money makes most people missarable. also, id say my swords are a super justified purchase as i enjoy them, and if the anti christ does decide to show up i can just put his arse off :p

Yeah, I think that one is fairly specific to me. I can see why you buy swords - actually I have an imitation katana thingy that looks pretty cool. What I really mean is that I wouldn't mind much if I was only able to buy food and books.

I love you. Seriously, you are how I want to be. :)

King V might be onto something here. I mean that was some pretty creepy music. So it seems the evidence is that eyes and pyramids appear in a lot of places as symbols which suggests there is some secret society of Jews controlling everything for the antichrist. Rampant lions and dragons also appear on a lot of currency, flags and crests, pretty mysterious..... or the people that were designing them just thought they looked cool. It was spooky how much a penis looked like a bird though.

Man, forgive me, I'm feeling a bit lazy to quote everyone. Ok, about the eye thing, but it is pretty 'interesting' how it keeps creeping up. What does it mean? Has anyone ever explained?... Apart from these guys.

Thanks Dannyboy, but its alright ;)... I haven't lost my mind just yet. My personality is not so simpleton to carve into some form of fundy (fundamentalist). It was just captivating to watch earlier on tbh. And nonetheless, some of their vids do hold relevant information... But yes, this is also a form of indoctrine. But who can say that materialism video was irrelevant and stupid?

Man, forgive me, I'm feeling a bit lazy to quote everyone. Ok, about the eye thing, but it is pretty 'interesting' how it keeps creeping up. What does it mean? Has anyone ever explained?... Apart from these guys.

Thanks Dannyboy, but its alright ;)... I haven't lost my mind just yet. My personality is not so simpleton to carve into some form of fundy (fundamentalist). It was just captivating to watch earlier on tbh. And nonetheless, some of their vids do hold relevant information... But yes, this is also a form of indoctrine. But who can say that materialism video was irrelevant and stupid?

Didn't watch it, but I assume it's the general opinion that we've become too focused on material goods and less so on the soft values in life, an opinion I wholeheartedly agree with.

But who can say that materialism video was irrelevant and stupid?

me. i watched it, it was laugahable, or would have been if it wasnt so boring.

as for the eye thing, id say it crops up so much as the eye is such a fundimental part of our human psyche. for example, most cultures react the same way to the threat of losing eyes, badly.

our eyes are our main way of perciving the world, is it really any wounder that gods etc are somtimes depicted as an all seeing eye? coincidence? certainly not. secret group bringing about the anti christ? less likly.

any one else find it funny an egyptian eye was pictured as evidence in this anti christ group, depsite the symbol outdating christ by an age? also, think if just found my like, the jews in egypt see these eyes depicted, and from there exodus, it is spread across the world into all our art etc. not as a means of orwarding the anti christ, but spreading a good idea, if the egyptains invented shoes, and jews copied would we be looking at shoes as the sign of the anti christ?