N-Europe

Crisp =]

Kirkatronics

You sound like the sort of man who should look into Salty Sticks, own brand ones in particular. I remember having the most intense of salty sticks once, so intense it hurt and I didn't like it, but I forgot where or why, I just feel like they were an own brand from somewhere...

A bit like salt and vinegar Chipsticks? God those things burn your lips to all shit, but they taste so good!

I love those =]

How come they do so much damage? They mae your lips hurt for a good hour or so.

Simple... Vinegar = acidic and I would guess that with the excessive amount they most likely use on those, a lot soaks into the skin in trace amounts causing the burning / slightly damage.

Not trying to be all negative on them mind, thats just the after effect to eating such awesomeness. :smile:

As for flavours... how about Pizza flavour? I know it was done once before by some crisps that tied in to the TV series "Reboot" t'was called "Dot's Pixelicious Pizza Flavour" if I remember correctly... there were other flavours too like doughnut flavour but thats all I remember. :/

But yeah, Pizza flavour as that would be epic. :)

Bullshit, I've been eating Salt & Vinegar walkers for a VERY long time,

I just started hating pretty much every flavour when the "low fat" trend started. Quavers are just about bearable, and Monster Munch are still nice, but that's just about it really.

As for flavours... how about Pizza flavour? I know it was done once before by some crisps that tied in to the TV series "Reboot" t'was called "Dot's Pixelicious Pizza Flavour" if I remember correctly... there were other flavours too like doughnut flavour but thats all I remember. :/

But yeah, Pizza flavour as that would be epic. :)

Pretty sure pizza flavour has been done to death.