NEurope
Strider

Costumes

So the costume season is upon us once again, and for another year i'm stuggling to find a suitable character to be. Last year i was a zombie cowboy type person which i think looked pretty good, but this year i would like to be something different.

I did think of going as HellBoy as i kind of match the figure (Tall and bulky), although it does seem alot of work with making the hand, finding a trench coat and sorting out the bald head/horns. So i'm thinking it'll be a no.

So N-E, what i need from you are... costume ideas!

(Do not need to be scary)

ive done alot in my time, i'll run you through the costumes ive worn on nioghts out

a cardinal (funny, but every one thought i was the pope)

a gesha (hillarious, though shaving my legs was odd)

a witch (actualy, really funny, got alot of guys sqeeze my bum, only to see my beard and run off)

a cardboard box (great fun, laughed for ages)

Ron Burgendy (anchorman night out, there is a video on you tube, search "geord, anchorman. and see the results)

Jack Sparrow (personal fave, got me a huge amount of anteniton, plus a woman asking me for sex, costume was £40 and worth it)

How about;

a skeleton (tipplex and binbag)

a jack from madworld

a monster hunter

a zombie

a vampire

a ghost

Joker

I'm thinking The Joker if I can find a cheap purple jacket.

Joker for me.

Joker

I could pull off my Joker again

What this says to me is that there will be about 10% Joker costumes at every hallowe'en party :heh: Think outside the box, people!

I could pull off my Joker again, but I can't be bothered, although I was considering doing it if I dress up for halloween if I'm at work.

I've got a mob "costume" ready for my stepsisters pissup, suit with faint stripes, waist jacket, white tie and what was formally my V hat, but it wasn't good for that costume.

Still finishing off the Dr. Doom mask MkIII, by smoothering PVA glue with my hands.

But for another costume pissup next week, I've ordered a Ghostbuster costume, jumpsuit, with a badge on I believe and an inflatable proton pack.

What this says to me is that there will be 10% Joker costumes at every hallowe'en party :heh:

It's this seasons' Jack Sparrow.

For those wanting to pull off the Joker. Don't forget this tacky piece of crap.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/products/33996/Batman_Dark_Knight_The_Joker_Deluxe_Makeup/Superheroes/Costumesuniforms/DC/Batman_Dark_Knight/Product.html

And for those who suddenly started eyeing up Ledger's Package because he played the Joker, and can't quite get the look down. Check this out.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/products/34528/Batman_The_Dark_Knight_Joker_Accessory_Kit_Child/Superheroes/Costumesuniforms/DC/Batman_Dark_Knight/Product.html

HOWEVER!

These might be worth an order

http://www.buycostumes.com/Batman-Dark-Knight-The-Joker-Gloves-Adult/32979/ProductDetail.aspx

Saves me having to use my cycle gloves, but even so I might cut the tips off.

EDIT: Maybe not. Since the shipping went from $5 to $35. Another source needed.

Shit I'm not cool enough to have been invited anyplace for halloween.

Me neither, let's have a sausage fest together.

Last year, I tried to go as a Facehugger victim, but It didn't work, so I ended up going as myself, only with guyliner on. Felt really pointless.

But then no one actually cares about hallowe'en here.

Urgh.... really not looking forward to seeing all of the Joker costumes this hallowe'en. I would like people to be a bit more varied and original but I doubt it'll happen. I was thinking of doing a Joker costume but then I would be the exact same as probably every other guy. hmmmm.... could do a Kiss costume. Just don't know where I'd get the platform boots to fit with the thing. Or a fruitf**ker costume. :heh:

I went as 'Where's Wally' last year, that was pretty fun. Made for some great pictures!

a gesha (hillarious, though shaving my legs was odd)

a witch (actualy, really funny, got alot of guys sqeeze my bum, only to see my beard and run off)

Nothing odd about shaving your legs, feels really good.

I get loads of people squeeze my bum too, although none of them run off afterwards.

I think you should go as Rokhed.

I could rent him one of my dresses.

What this says to me is that there will be about 10% Joker costumes at every hallowe'en party :heh: Think outside the box, people!

I don't want to think outside the box. Hardly anyone I know's seen the Dark Knight anyway *shoots intimidating glare at MadDog*.

The Joker is the new The Crow?

HAAHHAHAHAHHA!

Dude. So fucking true.

At the super hero shindig The Crow is banned. :heh:

My mate did The Joker like...a week after Heath died. Was epic. But yeah now everyone seems to do it.

The Joker is the new The Crow?

That reminds me the first time I saw Batman the first time the Joker appeared a guy said "It's the actor from the crow!"

Sorry to bump but thought it was better than creating a new thread.

Anyway I have two ideas for costumes, but would need help in making them.

Idea 1:

Ghostbusters. I would need a sandy coloured boiler suit, but I don't know where to get one. I would also need to have the ghostbusters badges on it so any ideas on how I'd do that? Then I'd just spray a water gun black and connect it to some sort of backpack.

Idea 2:

Cousin It. I have no idea how to go about doing this. Anybody know how I could do it?

Cousin It. A load of wigs stuck together.

Ghostbuster wise, here's what I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GHOSTBUSTERS-ADULT-MENS-FANCY-DRESS-COSTUME-STD-NEW-UK_W0QQitemZ120314456649QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120314456649&_trkparms=72%3A1345|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I'm wearing my pirate boots, step dads knee pads [on my elbows] and my cycle gloves to make it up.