NEurope
Tellyn

Endless Ocean 2: Adventures of the Deep

I'm still sinking hours into this - I reckon I must have hit the ten hour mark at least. Just about to visit Antarctica, hopefully I'll see some penguins there! :) I'm still waiting for this game's version of the Abyss or the caves, though - my two favourite parts of the first game.

Am I the only one here playing this? Shame if it's true - a lot of you are really missing out.

I've nearly completed the main story arc and put an absolute ton of hours into this. Keep an eye on N-Europe for my upcoming review.

Ah cool, I'm looking forward to Reading your review. Hopefully it'll spur more people here on to get a copy.

I want it!

but I can't afford to play a lot of games as of late......

Mind you, I might just get it before my English oral exam.......

I'd get this but... I've only just started playing the first :|

Which is one of the scariest games I've ever played. The parts where the Ocean goes really, really deep and that horrible music plays. You can't see shit. I just stand there like a dear in the headlights.

The fact that in this one you can actually be attacked would just terrify me even more.

Am I the only one here playing this? Shame if it's true - a lot of you are really missing out.

I really want to grab it as I think the first is a classic but I opted to get Crystal Bearers which came out on the same day. I will definitely own EO2 as I love the original, I just need to try and play a few other things in the meantime before adding yet another title into the mix.

I've nearly completed the main story arc and put an absolute ton of hours into this. Keep an eye on N-Europe for my upcoming review.

Sweet. I know you are a fan of the original too.

I'd get this but... I've only just started playing the first :|

Which is one of the scariest games I've ever played. The parts where the Ocean goes really, really deep and that horrible music plays. You can't see shit. I just stand there like a dear in the headlights.

The fact that in this one you can actually be attacked would just terrify me even more.

Didn't think Endless Ocean was the type of game to scar people for life. :heh: One thing thats for sure is that its a truly memorable game!

this has co op.. right?
Not in the sense that you can do split screen dives with someone sat next to you, but yeah you can do 2 player dives online.

anyone want to go diving over the weekend online?:)

Yes please... however i'm getting a new wii which should arrive tomorrow... i'll let you know the friend code ASAP

Just got an email saying - out of stock.

Guess it was never in stock at that price.

ive just got an email to :(

Just got an email saying - out of stock.

Guess it was never in stock at that price.

Tesco ALWAYS do that. Remember the story of dirt cheap 360s - which they took payment for and refused to send out due to their mistake? Wonder what happened about that?

anyone want to go diving over the weekend online?

There's something about this that sounds so, so awesome.

N-Europe review up.

Endless Ocean 2 Review

How dare you label elevator music as a negative?! :o

I happen to love elevator music.

Not only that, but it fits the chilled out nature of the game perfectly.

As demonstrated

and
. :hehe:

For shame, Mark! :nono:

:laughing:

Well, this is still on my to do list. If Nintendo were better at spacing out their own and third party titles, then I would have been able to pick this up a launch. But I'm still ridiculously inundated with games from the end of '09! :eek: