N-Europe

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : Echoes of Time

Dante

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah cool, hopefully we can meet up soon then :)

And i'll finally be getting DQ V now aswell!

Have you found out what the situation is with the soundtrack? Do you definitely get it in Game? If so I'm more likely than not gonna buy me some FF:CC this weekend!

Buying DQ V is gonna make you appreciate RPGs in a whole new way. :grin:

Have you found out what the situation is with the soundtrack? Do you definitely get it in Game? If so I'm more likely than not gonna buy me some FF:CC this weekend!

Buying DQ V is gonna make you appreciate RPGs in a whole new way. :grin:

Ah, I completely forgot about the soundtrack, I even had the game in my hands aswell :heh:

I'm looking forward to some RPG luvin' on my DSi.

Got the DS version tonight. Posted in the post your purchases thread about it, basically I bought two pre-owned DS games from HMV, traded them in Game and got FF:CC for a fiver, meaning all told I spent £15 on it!

No soundtrack though but they did give me the Disgaea 3 CD.

I fought my way through the bosses from RoF last night, nice little addition to the game. After that I pottered around and made myself the Impersonator Mask which takes on the form of various Miis you have saved. At one point I was running around as Mario and later as Link :)

Having finished the game on normal I started a new game+ on the hard dificulty and its not that hard at the moment. I beat the first few levels and bosses and levelled up a few times to take me into the high 50s.

Just started this and done the first forest area. Enjoying it so far but it seems a bit too easy so far. Just doesn't seem like i'm gonna get killed in battles a lot. Hopefully that will change.

Friend Code is :

4640-5042-4269.

Added Ike and Hero.

Edited by ShadowV7

Just started this and done the first forest area. Enjoying it so far but it seems a bit too easy so far. Just doesn't seem like i'm gonna get killed in battles a lot. Hopefully that will change.

Friend Code is :

4640-5042-4269.

Added Ike and Hero.

Added you and darksnowman.

...it seems a bit too easy so far. Just doesn't seem like i'm gonna get killed in battles a lot. Hopefully that will change.

Says he who was crying out to be revived! :heh:

Added you and darksnowman.

Nice one. Looking forward to getting some gaming in with you!

Friend Code is :

4640-5042-4269.

Added Ike and Hero.

Cheers, I've added you as well.

• 3 weeks later...
DS version is £19.99 at GAME, Wii version is £22.99

Only just noticed this post. Jeepers...

In the game, you know the moogle in town who changes your appearance? Well, I let him change my hair a while ago and he put it to red. I'm not fussed on it but he won't change it back/ redo it and keeps saying to wait because I don't wanna damage the follicles, do I? ¬_¬ Anyone know how long you have to go before he will rework your hair...? This Selkie would appreciate any help!

• 6 months later...

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS) £8.95

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Wii) £9.95

I ordered the DS version from Zavvi this morning and I know darksnowman is looking to get back into the game so I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in taking the game online to play through the adventure together some time :hehe:

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS) £8.95

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Wii) £9.95

I ordered the DS version from Zavvi this morning and I know darksnowman is looking to get back into the game so I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in taking the game online to play through the adventure together some time :hehe:

I am, I still haven't completed the game.