Decide what I buy!

flameboy

Which game?!  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which game?!

• Viva Pinata; Pocket Paradise
    • FIFA 09

Excellent choice.

FIFA is made by the shittiest and possibly greediest games company on Earth, and they basically just change the players and a few things between each game. :p

I know, my friend buys them all. :/

Whilst EA do have a pretty bad reputation amongst gamers (For Greed), they really are changing things around. Fifa2008 was a pretty sound game, the latest Tiger Woods is a very above-decent offering, and Madden hasn't been too shabby as well, from the sounds of things. Credit given where credit's due.

Well the community spoke and I am now the proud owners of a copy of Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise.

I can always get FIFA another time...

I did kinda expect this result owing to the Nintendo bias and Nintendo's former association with them.... But that doesn't make me any less happy with the decision that you guys made! Looking forward to playing the game....

Good choice on the game, happy gaming.

PP! You've played Fifa before, the goodness of PP will offer you something fresher and newer, and therefore probably more than Fifa would. Surely there's only so far Fifa can keep going? I wouldn't even say buy Fifa at a later date(I see you already got PP). How are you liking it? I played for about 3-4 straight hours when I started off! Addictive as hell, for some strange reason.

well its gotta be Fifa, playin ya mates beats playing with pinatas, even tho i like viva pinata, Fifa is more fun overalll

Well I don't know about that; I hear they have some cracking strip changes lined up as well as some switch around of players between teams to implement. And update the sponsors.

Heavy stuff.

Its got faster, the shots feel more powerful for some weird reason. The way the tackles are seem's different aswell, and the 10 vs 10 just might be a bit fun

Worth the £39.99.

A patch of the game would be a silly idea, bring on the next version instead. :p

Theirs no money in patches, they gotta make money and update, its the way shit works lol.

You can grab it for £30 straight away from loads of places, argos seem to do that with every fifa.