N-Europe

Cheeky Creative Blog Logo Request!

flameboy

We are in the process of revamping the gamingcorner.org over at http://www.gamingcornertestbed.blogspot.com/ we are trying out a few things. wondered if anyone could help us with a logo based on this idea below;

gamingcornertestzy4.jpg

with corners on top left and bottom white, the white stars are meant to show some kind of glare/lens flare effect. like lit up... if you get what I mean for the GAMING CORNER font would like it to be some kind of bold striking font and to have some kind of lighting effects shown off as a result of the light on the corners. Perhaps also have the letters half solid blue at the top and then the bottom part of them the lined effect that the banner background has...

Please anyone who is good at photoshop give us a hand!

Rez: He looks like he might want the lens flare to extend beyond the border of the image. It's hard to tell that that is what they are :)

Yeah I think you're correct....but they do look sexual anyway (so I left em)

Im happy to do more, just need them to reply back. And also not offended if Im not good enough etc.

Cool cheers.

Ill do a variety of things and show you.

I don't know if the blue can be changed on the sites new scheme? I think the brightness/boldness of it would look better if it was toned down a bit. (not that this is particularly linked to the banner, but yeah)

Maybe to something like one of these more subtle blues.

colourswatch1.jpg

Anyway heres a few more. Did you mean opaque by just have the letters? Cos that can be done too.

GamingCornerlogoFinal01copy.jpg

GamingCornerlogoFinal02.jpg

GamingCornerlogoFinal03.jpg

GamingCornerlogoFinal04.jpg

GamingCornerlogoFinal05.jpg

Cool cheers.

Ill do a variety of things and show you.

I don't know if the blue can be changed on the sites new scheme? I think the brightness/boldness of it would look better if it was toned down a bit. (not that this is particularly linked to the banner, but yeah)

Maybe to something like one of these more subtle blues.

colourswatch1.jpg

Anyway heres a few more. Did you mean opaque by just have the letters? Cos that can be done too.

GamingCornerlogoFinal01copy.jpg

GamingCornerlogoFinal02.jpg

GamingCornerlogoFinal03.jpg

GamingCornerlogoFinal04.jpg

GamingCornerlogoFinal05.jpg

Can you make them with transparent backgrounds I like them as they are and wanna try them out on the site...

if your image has very few colours and sharp edges (no semi-transparencies) then a .gif is a great choice. for example this button da.gif on the footer of my site has the advantage of being only 1405 bytes in size :)

thats worth bearing in mind for the future...

anyway its up on the site now over at http://www.gamingcorner.org and is worth a look at the new more professional layout we are attempting to achieve.