Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wipeout HD

Choze

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good game but i swear it has become harder than the PSP games. I completed F-Zero GX/AX in every possible way.

Also its 1080p like GT5P not RR7 despite some saying the opposite.

Anyhow its really good and I am sure most who buy it will like it.

Ok I've decided to download it, but F*** me is it taking it's time!? It's been on it for 1 hour 30 and it's only half way. Have I done something wrong? When I bought it I downloaded one of the options and it was really quick, then I couldn't see the game on the Game section so I'm downloading the other one.

Ok I've decided to download it, but F*** me is it taking it's time!? It's been on it for 1 hour 30 and it's only half way. Have I done something wrong? When I bought it I downloaded one of the options and it was really quick, then I couldn't see the game on the Game section so I'm downloading the other one.

The size is just under 1GB so it would take awhile anyway. Also i have noticed that my PS3 generally seems to download stuff slower than my 360 or laptop.

No ur not doing anything wrong. Mine took awhile last night.

So you've downloaded both of the things? The 'full game' one took like a second, and it said something was activated, and I can't remember what the second thing is, but it is taking ages so I guess (I know) this is the actual download.

I want to experience the epileptic spasms everyone is on about.

So you've downloaded both of the things? The 'full game' one took like a second, and it said something was activated, and I can't remember what the second thing is, but it is taking ages so I guess (I know) this is the actual download.

I want to experience the epileptic spasms everyone is on about.

Yer i did. Basically the really quick one was an activation key to tell the console u can play the full game. The other one is the actual game, thats why its taking so long.

I just tried a zone mode level... i need new eyes...

It's almost downloaded, will have a quick bash on it before sleep.

Edit: After playing a good amount of the game, it is very fun and looks stunning. Zone mode is so cool, but the walls seem frustrating! Good when you get a perfect lap though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!