NEurope
Ashley

Congrats To The New Mods

Thanks for the welcome from some of you guys and I am sure there is some people here who think I should not be a mod! but I have been part of this place from 2001 and thou I dont post everyday I am still here looking over stuff!

Congrats to the other new mods and keep up the good work!

We only made you a mod cos you're my mate.... well apparently according to the masses :P but no no, you are indeed an ebay addict and are always hanging out in the trade section which people would see if they actually went in there. To be fair no one has ever wanted to mod that section even at C-E. So it made sense to put you in there.

a very good welcome to all our new mods.

Mucho Congratulations to all the new mods, shame some of the oldies had to/chose to go though. Stocka you post a lot of news and screenshots in the cube and DS boards so a well deserved application there. Also, BlackFox, Odwin and Sarka are all top notch posters so thumbs up on those enrollments too. Well done to Moria, Redshell and Demeitrix too.

Piro for Tech/PC without question!

The only dudes I really know/seen much is Odwin and Blackfox. Congrats dudes. Yeah, Piro for tech/pc mod, kinda retarded how he wasn't a mod for it already.

In the past being about 2 years ago. He should definatly take my place on the tech board without a doubt.

congrats to all the new mods and more of the usual

so, might be obvious, but why the reshuffle?

If you ever need any more moderators, you know where to look :wink:

In...*deep breath* piro's, dieter, cubeplayernumber1guy, me, guy, coo, rizz direction.

No no, I feel fieldsofanfieldroad oughta be mod.

Also, (here's a copy of kopo's question) why the reshuffle?

fieldsofandroid and jonst, recommending yourselves as mods isn't going to better your chances, it just makes you look a little silly.

fieldsofandroid and jonst, recommending yourselves as mods isn't going to better your chances, it just makes you look a little silly.

Look love, do you really think it would ever happen? of course not, far too many people hate me :wink:

it was a little tongue in cheek.

i really don't think anyone hates you, it's only a forum. i know i'd like you more if you weren't such a meanie :heh:

i really don't think anyone hates you, it's only a forum. i know i'd like you more if you weren't such a meanie :heh:

I guess sometimes i go a little over the top, but most of the time im only funning.

In...*deep breath* piro's, dieter, cubeplayernumber1guy, me, guy, coo, rizz direction.

aww shucks! :grin:

still, it wont happen

I don't agree or disagree with mod changes, in fact I'm completely indifferent to the whole thing. So long as someone does the job of keeping this place in order behind the scenes, and I can still post shitty Photoshops and half-assed comments, then all is well.

Congratulations to all promoted, too bad to those not. Laugh out loud at those who got their panties in a twist.

i am so angry you cant even comprehend. i am more angrier then a super saiyen, hungry homer, or gandalf having a face off with the balrog of morgoth...

i am so angry i cant remember my name, what is my name, is it aaron. god knows, i am so angry its like, i lost my penis in a balloon blowing accident, i am angry

ANGRY!

i am so angry you cant even comprehend. i am more angrier then a super saiyen, hungry homer, or gandalf having a face off with the balrog of morgoth...

i am so angry i cant remember my name, what is my name, is it aaron. god knows, i am so angry its like, i lost my penis in a balloon blowing accident, i am angry

ANGRY!

Good.

Now make an "I'm leaving" post and the circle of life will be complete.

Edit - congratulations to the dinner ladies (thanks Guy), by the way.

Good.

Now make an "I'm leaving" post and the circle of life will be complete.

Edit - congratulations to the dinner ladies (thanks Guy), by the way.

good idea...

i AM LEAVING...

YOU ALL SUCK GOAT UDDER

i say thank you....to no one

this crap forum RARRR

I guess sometimes i go a little over the top, but most of the time im only funning.

i've been told i have no sense of humour many a time in the past so that's probably why we've clashed. we've been acting like little bitches to each other, i think we should :kiss: and make up (stranger things have already happened in this thread!).

i've been told i have no sense of humour many a time in the past so that's probably why we've clashed. we've been acting like little bitches to each other, i think we should :kiss: and make up (stranger things have already happened in this thread!).

Why the fuck not, its christmas soon :awesome: