N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In this case alot of people loved the multiplayer beta so its pretty much a nail in for quality multiplayer. I do not think COD4 or Battlefield: Bad Company have anything on Killzone 2 in this regard.

Though if you have not played COD4 or Bad Company I recommend doing so now!

Reviews are OK if you take them for what they are - opinions. But if the general opinion is that a game is crap, then its usually crap lol.

Thats true alot. But they are opinion so let them be. We have had bad reviews and good games, like Shenmue and afew other DC games for example... Good reviews and bad games... Plus look at the Wii...

I may have to buy that special edition, will ask mum to order now. I'm guessing it doesn't hav anything extra feature-wise?

Whilst on shopto I saw a Socom advert and it did actually look very good, showed some of the gamplay, I was impressed.

I may have to buy that special edition, will ask mum to order now. I'm guessing it doesn't hav anything extra feature-wise?

Whilst on shopto I saw a Socom advert and it did actually look very good, showed some of the gamplay, I was impressed.

Yeah socom is good. After you spent 10 minutes trying to load a game. Hopefully they fix the bugs for the European release. The US release had a 1 gigabyte patch already! :geek:

Reviews (lol) were probably slating it for those flaws then. Actually made me stop thinking about buying it.

If the reviews were complaining about bugs then it was justified. I am guessing thats the real reason why it was delayed. The beta indicated it wasnt ready to go out.

Besides once everyone gets their hands on Killzone 2 it will be the shooter game on everyones minds.

I've now preordered it! Yay!

Still seems ages away though. And I thought, and said, that Killzone 2 was coming out on 25th Feb in Europe. It said that on a few sites, it would be out 2 days before US but I guess not anymore. Oh well.

I tried to get the steel edition off that shop2 site, but it keeps saying card refused for some reason. Are there any other decent sites where I can preorder the LE version?

I thought it doesnt charge you? Its just a preorder.

dvd.co.uk have the same one as well as afew other websites.