N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the last level of the singleplayer and its amazing so far.

I've had a few games of multiplayer and I'm ranging mid-top table of my own team. I can hold 1st but I wont finish there and the top of the other team usually has loads more kills. I find it takes ALOT to kill someone and I usually have to wrap my fingers around the controller to get on target, even on my preffered button mapping. They have this rank and ribbon system so that you can upgrade your gear but you start off with sooo few bullets and 1 grenade and thats it. Did I unlock the SMG? It still has 16 bullets and I find myself running out of ammo especially when I cant hit anybody. Maybe I'm crap.

Nope. I pwn.

This game is now incredible online, there is now huge variety of classes in teams, explosions everywhere. I'm currently at the assualt class, with the grenade launcher and M80 missile launcher.

My favourite class is the tactician, although so far I haven't had much success with the air support. Anyway, the games have been brilliant.

The graphics on the canal level where everything was going crazy was phenominal. Is this stuff possible on the 360?

I'm loving this game so far. Totally worth it. I'm really getting used to the aiming and controls. I'm actually finding it easier to aim with the weighty aiming, as I usually find that when I aim in other games I always go a bit too far, but I'm a bit better in this game. Some of the cover stuff can be a bit frustration but it definitely works better than something like FEAR.

Still, I've done the first 2 levels and really want to play some more which is always a good sign. :)

One of my most epic online games there. Me and Choze got loads of kills, Choze moreso, but anyway, it came to the Search and Retrieve, I managed to do one, then Choze did one, and then for the third Choze had it, I saw him waiting for the oppurtune moment to make a break for it, so I followed him down the home straight and, no lie, shot 2 rockets and killed 4 people and he managed to deliver it! Lol it was awesome.

The game was a bit one-sided but still.

yeah we were amazing. Our team wouldnt have won without us.

Loved the match on Corinth Crossing. Whats unqiue is that it basicaly just a straight line but it has a unique vertical design. Objectives tend to be towards the middle interestingly. I love being a Tactician and droping spwn points at the top. I died alot with Daft earlier but i think its one of my favourites now.

The top guy on the leaderboard has played 49 hours online. Whats worse is there are people with more hours...

I still they they should have added medic from the get go but i guess people in the beta were right that people would easily get intot he multiplayer anyway. Its the ribbons and medals that are going to be tricky.

I will set up some longer games today. :)

I died alot with Daft earlier

Oh, so it was my fault then?!...stupid friendly fire...

:heh:

I was ISA on the map for the first time last night and I was totally confused because I just hadn't been to that side of the map.

I'll be on in an hour or so.

ive been getting better, got a crazy kill streak of 7, in what i thought was going to be a futile last stand, just me and anouther guy taking on the enemy. alone :p.

i got a 1st for my team, though thats not saying much, we lost entierly, totaly outclassed.

i actualy like bein a medic now, easy points isnt it?

oh, and ive now got the medal for more ammo, that made me happy.

NE people VS yeah. Someone invite Daft and I.

We had some awesome games. That one on one where we both switched to pistols and basically attempted to bitch slap each other to death was fucking hilarious.

I think you're my luck charm. I came first in two of the games we played in. The first was fair enough but how I came in the top half of the team, let alone the best player I have no idea. I only just topped Deathjam who dies a couple times more than me. I owe the win to you though. One of my last kills was you walking in front of my gun when I was aiming at a turret. :heh:

N-E match tonight 8 till late?

Sounds good.

We had some awesome games. That one on one where we both switched to pistols and basically attempted to bitch slap each other to death was fucking hilarious.

I think you're my luck charm. I came first in two of the games we played in. The first was fair enough but how I came in the top half of the team, let alone the best player I have no idea. I only just topped Deathjam who dies a couple times more than me. I owe the win to you though. One of my last kills was you walking in front of my gun when I was aiming at a turret. :heh:

HAHAHH! I know. I didn't see who I was fighting, and I was being (well we were both) being retarded lol I was like "He's not dead....neither am I WTF" then it was like "NE Daft" and I was like lol thats embarassing.

I'll be on at eight. :)

HAHAHH! I know. I didn't see who I was fighting, and I was being (well we were both) being retarded lol I was like "He's not dead....neither am I WTF" then it was like "NE Daft" and I was like lol thats embarassing.

I'll be on at eight. :)

lol, I reckon that's the best way to die, not in some kind of skilled battle, but like an absolute spacktard against spacktard, running round like headless chickens.

I wouldn't have switched to the pistol but when I saw you had your I was like 'Yes! He must be doing it right!'. :heh: