NEurope
Daft

Killzone 2

i got well over 100 in the super long match, that was awsome.

trying to earn medals now, i mean, its pretty easy to get the 5 kills from your turret, or 5 spawns from your grenade.

ive got the one that gives me 3 kills in body count. i love that so much

i got well over 100 in the super long match, that was awsome.

trying to earn medals now, i mean, its pretty easy to get the 5 kills from your turret, or 5 spawns from your grenade.

ive got the one that gives me 3 kills in body count. i love that so much

The hell?! I find the turret one impossible. No one dies from them...

The ground turret is easy. Its the air support one i find hard.

Woop just got my first Quad kill and scored 75 points in the round.

Nice one. gives you a buzz going against so many people.

Just did an amazing level in the single player. Really enjoying it. Killzone.com not updated my single player stats yet though.

just place em near door ways or in areas you have to defend. so long as you think about were they go, over a full agme, 5 kills shouldent be a problem.

i got 5 spawn ponts and 5 turret kills without any special effort in the last game i played.

Much earlier I had a bout of C4 fun. Getting kills with it feels so good, as does turret and magnum kills.

Need tips for getting air support though. I get close at times but not 5 kills.

sorry to guote again, but i suddenly agree! last night i spent ages placing drones, never got my 5 kills. what did i do last time? :(

I have been playing a fair bit as an engineer resontly and i only get the odd kill with a turrent gun, never a regular thing...

Tips: Place them either lower or higher than the average ground level.

In search and destory or similar objective place them carefully. They will rack up kills as many people do not pay attention to them.

unlocked assault, which is cool but the explosive weapons are kinda difficult to use too effectivly.

i still cant belive how good multiplayer is.

dont see it getting toppled for a while.

I hate snipers so much to the point I cannot be bothered to play this any more.

^ I'm not killed by snipers that frequently... Maybe on Pirrus but other than that maybe a couple of times per game if there are any.

Can't blame them though because it can be enormously fun. Fun killing them as well!

Yeah, I was on Pyrrus. It's just the dullest thing in the world being shot by a sniper.

I know because it's an instant thing, you don't always know where they are and they can completely spam it. You can't do anything about it unless you have a sniper yourself, yet even then they probably know where you will be/come from.

I leave if there are too many, and the small maps are more enjoyable anyway. My favourite thing is to be a sab with the light machine gun and lay C4 just outside the main spawn points.

As much as i love this game the online it's just turning to shit. Every game is just people meeting at the same doorway with nades and rocket launchers and killing as many people as possible.

Can you set up matches with no snipers?

As much as i love this game the online it's just turning to shit. Every game is just people meeting at the same doorway with nades and rocket launchers and killing as many people as possible.

That's why I'm a tactician. If that happens I just set up a spawn point in a different place so people have to approach another way.

My biggest problem with the games is turrets aren't powerful enough, air support is abysmal and snipers just aren't any fun.

Can you set up matches with no snipers?

That's why I'm a tactician. If that happens I just set up a spawn point in a different place so people have to approach another way.

My biggest problem with the games is turrets aren't powerful enough, air support is abysmal and snipers just aren't any fun.

Ofcourse. You can just lock snipers. Any class, guns etc. can be locked or restricted. I have been in games where they are locked.

Yes Tactician is my favourite too. I am getting better at using flying bots. The best positions are not what most people would think. I think the ground tuurets are very powerful. If they make it like the beta, people will complain they are too powerful!

On Corrinth Crossing, simply throw air support or two into the bottom middle area.

Salamun Market similar. Throw them in the middle of the map where people cross on upper and lower levels.

Visari Hammer. Use air support on the upper walkways. They will guard the walkaway and occasionaly shoot elsewhere.

Think of the air support as cover. Especially when enemies are softened. Especially on search and defend/destroy. Was not that hard in the end. But dont expect more than 10 kills. I get around 7-8 average in normal matches :heh: The game with Deathajamm would have taken me ages and was not even in registering!... :shakehead

Well what a difference a couple of days makes...I have been playing for a few hours this morning and had a really good time with, managed to level up to Lieutenant, which means I can pick engineer as my class and build sentry turrets right?

Today had no problems with my connection to the servers and none of the lag that was marring games earlier in the week. Also had killzone.com open on my laptop and was mildly surprised to see it updating in real time, shows how great it all is when it works.

Going out tonight but shouldn't be too late back so hoping to get some games in with the N-E crew tonight!

Well what a difference a couple of days makes...I have been playing for a few hours this morning and had a really good time with, managed to level up to Lieutenant, which means I can pick engineer as my class and build sentry turrets right?

Today had no problems with my connection to the servers and none of the lag that was marring games earlier in the week. Also had killzone.com open on my laptop and was mildly surprised to see it updating in real time, shows how great it all is when it works.

Going out tonight but shouldn't be too late back so hoping to get some games in with the N-E crew tonight!

Yeah you will be able to build turrents now! An Engineer only lets you use the shotgun though...

Not sure if i will be on my ps3 tonight or not yet but if i am i will have a game with u!

Just kill people and take the gun of your choice :)

I will be on though was alittle busy today. I hope i get my honor rank this week and the gold trophy.

Ah crap! forgot about the honour rank! Been playing really well though so should not be hard to improve mr rank to the 6% one i think it is. And yeah, turrets can be lethal when well placed.

The more I play this the more awesome it becomes. I just love the variation.

I just tried out the standard assault rifle earlier for the first time in ages and remembered how fun/good it is. There's so many cool combos of abilities its great, just hard to pick one to stick with. Maybe the whole point isn't to stick with one.

It's for scoring the most points from the top 1,3,6 and 10 % of people in the week. I managed to grab a 6% one.

Whats the honour rank?

When you get in the top certain percentage in the week online. Too late....