N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the one in the cocoon. chairdriver who I was investigating obviously took offense and therefore must have killed spiderman whilst after me.

Vote : chairdriver

I'm willing to follow his lead, unless something comes up to sway us against it. (I'm also not silenced.)

Vote: Chairdriver

Any chance someone can protect me by the way, at least a couple of people were out to get me last night and I expect it's only going to get worse.

I expect someone will. People have a good idea how to play these games now, so if they are smart then you should be covered. (Despite my sig, I'm not of the protector class!)

I was the one in the cocoon. chairdriver who I was investigating obviously took offense and therefore must have killed spiderman whilst after me.

Vote : chairdriver

Emmm...

How did you come to that conclusion?

Nowhere in the write-up does it say the person the girl was trying to investigate killed Spidey. It just says a bullet came flying into his head. No specific origin.

Please, if you are going to reveal that you are an investigator for a really pointless reason, don't do it in such a way that you'll end up getting a townie lynched.

And everyone who followed his logic is either stupid, or mafia..

------------------------

I'm guessing Rok is either Shadowcat or Jean Grey.

Shadowcat is almost a child-genius (she can speak like 14 languages, and is a computer expert), but it would make little sense for her to be trapped in a cocoon.

Jean Grey would make sense as an investigator, since she is a psychic, but I would probably expect to she her more of the omega level Phoenix than just a normal mutant.

Also, he could be Mystique, and is deliberately trying to lynch a townie whilst in the guise of an X-Men.

you may, you may not be, who knows? But if you investigated chair, why did it fail then?

Because he was roleblocked by Spider-Man...

--------------

Also, whoever is playing the Punisher shouldn't be so trigger-happy. Randomly killing hurts the town more than the mafia.

I'm here, I know who DomJcg is.

Unfortunately, I can't give a name publicly yet - it's a character who some people will view as bad, and some will view as good, depending on which Marvel movies and comics you've seen.

Just noticed this.

If it's Venom, we lynch him. He is more famous as a villain.

If it's Punisher, he should be less Punisher-y, and keep his guns down till we have a good target to take down.

If he's Magneto, I'd say lynch him.

And those are the only anti-heroes I can think of.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

I protected... Urgh...

*Maase falls*

::not impressed::

This is why we don't allow after-death posts. Now the mafia knows that it can make night kills without people being protected.

I mean, what was the need in giving away that? It just made it much harder for the town now.

Delightfully amusing accusations chair. If rok is an investigator he could be many people, but also, the coccon thing, it role blocks and protects right? thats pretty annoying, not gonna see much more of that though. And besides, it was pretty obvious that spiderman could protect through that coccon thingy. so i wouldn't say his post gave anything away

Emmm...

How did you come to that conclusion?

Nowhere in the write-up does it say the person the girl was trying to investigate killed Spidey. It just says a bullet came flying into his head. No specific origin.

Please, if you are going to reveal that you are an investigator for a really pointless reason, don't do it in such a way that you'll end up getting a townie lynched.

And everyone who followed his logic is either stupid, or mafia..

Tell us why we should believe you.

Delightfully amusing accusations chair.

Which accusations are you talking about? Rokk is the only one making any accusations.

If rok is an investigator he could be many people

There are about 4 famous female X-Men.

Storm (she's already dead)

Jean Grey

Shadowcat

Jubilee

So, he could be one of 3 people by reckoning. Or Mystique, which would make sense why he's trying to get me lynched with absolutely no evidence to back his claim up at all.

but also, the coccon thing, it role blocks and protects right? thats pretty annoying, not gonna see much more of that though. And besides, it was pretty obvious that spiderman could protect through that coccon thingy. so i wouldn't say his post gave anything away

Still, I would have assumed he was just a roleblocker. It's just really annoying when people talk outside the game thread or post when they are dead. We don't allow ghosts for a reason.

Tell us why we should believe you.

I could ask the exact same question.

Ok, say:

Rokk = player A

Me = Player B

Spidey = player C

Mystery killer = player D

A investigates B. C roleblocks A. D kills C with a bullet.

Nowhere in the write-up does it say B shot C.

Your logic is flawed. Please stop acting on it; you're only making yourself look more suspicious.

Produce some evidence to refute my claims.

Produce some of your own evidence first.

Please, please, PLEASE point to the bit where it says the person you investigated killed Spidey.

It's interesting that you voted for me yesterday, with no info to go on. Do you have a vendetta against me or something?

Produce some of your own evidence first.

Please, please, PLEASE point to the bit where it says the person you investigated killed Spidey.

It's interesting that you voted for me yesterday, with no info to go on. Do you have a vendetta against me or something?

No evidence as such, but the person I was investigating attacking me isn't too far a stretch.

No evidence as such, but the person I was investigating attacking me isn't too far a stretch.

It's not too far a stretch, but then you being Mystique isn't too far a stretch, since she very often impersonates X-people.

Stretches get townies lynched.

I'm glad you admitted you have no evidence.

Now, lets get round to lynching the mafia, rather than getting each other lynched really pointlessly.

I agree with chair. I've just read the write-up again and it doesn't say that the girl's target killed her. It was somebody else who targeted the girl. He said, "My target was supposed to be here." So obviously he targeted the girl but spiderman (Maase) got in the way.

Therefore:

withdraw vote