NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Monkey Madness

Ubisoft's Monkey Madness allows you to build a strong relationship with a full family of funny monkeys. Thanks to the unique cross-breeding system, you will be able to create unique species by mixing the different breeds available in the game. Play with your monkeys, interact with them, teach them new tricks and watch them growing for hours of funky fun and monkey madness on the Wii!

General Features

Hybrids – Cross-breed two different species of monkeys to create fantastical hybrids!

Share your pet with friends – You can upload your monkey to your Wii Remote and bring him over to a friend’s house to play with the monkeys on their Wii.

Tricks – Move the Wii Remote in patterns to teach your monkey to do acrobatic tricks

Explore the house – Four rooms are filled with dozens of toys and interactive objects for your monkey to play with, so make sure you investigate everywhere.

Gain a new friend – Treat your monkey well, and you’ll be rewarded with a loyal friend who’s always at your side.

Customization – Dress your monkey in a variety of cute humorous outfits. Choose from a selection of styles to decorate your house as well.

Photography – Take pictures of your monkey during their cutest moments, and store them in your photo album.

Adopt a monkey – Choose a monkey from the adoption center, play with him until he feels safe with you, and then take him home.

Training – Use rewards and discipline to mold your monkey’s personality. Your monkey can be meek, courageous, loyal, indifferent, and more… it’s up to you.

Growth – Take care of your monkey over three age ranges (baby, adolescent, young adult).

Nutrition – Your monkey needs consistently healthy food in order to thrive, so make sure you feed him with the best food available.

Create a family – Help your monkey bond with other monkeys, and over time you can breed them to create unique families that play together.

Screens

monkeymadnesswii2008082sm5.jpg

monkey-madness-wii-20080820002035299_640w.jpg

monkey-madness-wii-20080820002032969.jpg

monkey-madness-wii-20080820002028732_640w.jpg

I stopped reading on the first line. How much interest I have in this. Then I seen some screens scrolling down to this box.

No, just no... Ubisoft i'm guessing is behind this.

Yep that picture above me confirmed it ¬_¬

look at gamecube's 2nd year titles and wii's 2nd titles and spot the difference. :hmm:

Ubisoft is the main difference :heh:

Why bother making games that will epicly fail.

Is that actually real?

Also, at first post... W...T...F...?...!

:shakehead

The sign isnt TM.

Its some americans having a go at Ubisoft for making american army game that they didnt do.

I saw this and thought, Great DS Ga...oh, it's a wii game? As much I like monkey's there is something cruel about this game :p

Ubisoft enslave monkeys for our own pleasure. A new low? :heh:

.....what the fuck is wrong with those graphics.. I mean .. god my eyes burn.

ubisoft won't have the last laugh

these games WILL sell badly i mean WHO wants to adapot a monkey.. yes a dog or a cat or whatever but christ a monkey ?

It looks like nintendogs for the ds ? in fact in parts nintendogs looks better.

.....what the fuck is wrong with those graphics.. I mean .. god my eyes burn.

ubisoft won't have the last laugh

these games WILL sell badly i mean WHO wants to adapot a monkey.. yes a dog or a cat or whatever but christ a monkey ?

It looks like nintendogs for the ds ? in fact in parts nintendogs looks better.

I take it you've met a monkey, because they're frickin' awesome, I'd sure as hell adopt one.

This game on the other hand...

I take it you've met a monkey, because they're frickin' awesome, I'd sure as hell adopt one.

This game on the other hand...

ok fair enough i take that point back everything else though... yes the game WILL be terrible and this WILL turn into another ubisoft hate thread.

I've said everything i needed to before about them... so i'm not going on again.

The last monkey I was around tried to attack me so for that reason and many others I'll be avoiding this game.

I think people are very confused about this game.

These are no ordinary monkeys that you're looking after - the game is about taking care of the people who work at Ubisoft.

All I can say about Ubisoft and the Wii right now is that, by god, they'd better get Brothers In Arms Double Time right, or else there will be blood.

I'm willing to bet BiA: DT will suck because it will end up being a rushed product that is a port of an Xbox game, that somehow, looks worse.

This....though.....seriously. Fuck. UbiSoft can shove it, it is a good thing EA, SEGA, SE, Activision, Capcom, and a number of others don't follow their examples.

The could've given us a Wii exclusive Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon - but NO! We get this crap, I hope they all lose their jobs.

So that's the name of the disease the Ubifolks have!

Really? I thought it was dumbassitis. Although that could be synonymous for monkey madness in French.

:blank:

But seriously, what the hell? Shaun White seemed like a spot of sunshine in their otherwise shit-overcast release schedule, but yes, that spot of sunshine has now been clogged up with poo too. How much faeces can one man handle... Can't... take... any more... crap from Ubi...

Really? I thought it was dumbassitis. Although that could be synonymous for monkey madness in French.

:blank:

But seriously, what the hell? Shaun White seemed like a spot of sunshine in their otherwise shit-overcast release schedule, but yes, that spot of sunshine has now been clogged up with poo too. How much faeces can one man handle... Can't... take... any more... crap from Ubi...

This kind of crap actually doesn't surprise me anymore, it comes from Ubi - fucking - soft !! The guys that screwed up Rayman with their shitty mini-games !!

It's ashame most animal hybrids are unable to reproduce...

look at gamecube's 2nd year titles and wii's 2nd titles and spot the difference. :hmm:

Indeed.

I'd make a list of comparison right now if I could remember what was released in the cube's 2nd year, but it's combined with all the other years of cube memories :D

monkey-madness-wii-20080820002035299_640w.jpg

Ingame ads: The guy who is watching the tv is also playing monkey madness!!

This is madness?? No, this is Sp... Nah, it's madness alright....

I stopped reading the first post after the first word.

The only good thing about ubisoft's Wii games is the fact that the AVGN will still have something to review in 20 years.

Sign in to follow this