Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Penguin Break Season 4

ReZourceman

Feckin yanks why can't they keep to a weekly schedule, it's bad enough their months and days are screwy compared to everyone else. I missed my fix yesterday lol. I was looking forward to the recurring 'Lincon verbally/physically beating down computer nerd dude' scene. The show has really picked up as to be honest I thought it was a bit lame to start with. It's good to see some side stories forming and separate plots. Anyone think computer nerd dude is going to side with the company? After all he has Wyatts number.

Absolutely loving mahone, William Fichtner is a great actor. The way theyve progressed him is awesome, when I think back to him persuading Haywire (who was obviously mental, but still) to jump off that tower thing, he had qualms about doing it, but it was still really brutal. And I hated him for it. That affected me much more than him shooting michael and lincs dad to be honest. Anywho now I just have to feel for him, losing his son and hes been really ace...escaping from tea bag in that last ep and saving the day, brilliant.

Hahaha someone else who loves Mahone. Me and a friend of mine think he's the best character in it. I think the Haywire thing affected him more than anything else, the way he kept thinking he was back from the dead following him around in Sona. I always felt sorry for him in a way. I laughed, and cheered...when I saw him in The Dark Knight. Shame Joker kicked his ass.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha someone else who loves Mahone. Me and a friend of mine think he's the best character in it. I think the Haywire thing affected him more than anything else, the way he kept thinking he was back from the dead following him around in Sona. I always felt sorry for him in a way. I laughed, and cheered...when I saw him in The Dark Knight. Shame Joker kicked his ass.

I agree. Id even go as far as to say Mahone is one of the most interesting characters in any TV show, and definitely one of my favourites ever.

I feel that him and T-bag often steal the show with their scenes. Mahone for the raw drama, intelligence and brilliant acting, and T-bag for the fantastic dialogue.

I agree. Id even go as far as to say Mahone is one of the most interesting characters in any TV show, and definitely one of my favourites ever.

I feel that him and T-bag often steal the show with their scenes. Mahone for the raw drama, intelligence and brilliant acting, and T-bag for the fantastic dialogue.

T-bag is one of those characters I like but shouldn't. He's a psychotic killer after all. It's very clever acting and script writing which allows such a person to move past the generic serial killer stereotype.

Word. I agree completely. Do you watch Dexter? Thats an interesting one. Hes a serial killer, but completely nice and the viewer (or at least me) is completely on his side (well...it is different as he only kills murderers and bad people) but yeah.

No i've not but if it ever gets repeated I probably would. Looks interesting. I really hated T-Bag in season 2 though I must admit. When he killed the vet and that woman he dated for a bit. I think he'll be one of those characters which will either end up dead or in jail.

Don't kill off Micheal you bastards!!!

I can't recommend Dexter enough if you do get a chance to see it, or even buy it if you see it on the cheap. It has my utmost/upmost praise. x1,000,000.

Yeah I hope T-bag ends up in jail I think. In maybe a corrupt jail, with horrible guards...is what he deserves. I actually wouldn't put it passed Michael to actually kill him though. He knows how smart T-bag is, and considers him dangerous.

I dont think he would choose to be the hero, i think it would be foced upon him. Either die and take people with you, or die and save the others sort of thing.

But who knows. He could easilyl just be killed by someone or get caught and be put back in prison. How great would it be if Bellick gets his job back at Fox River and T-bag gets put back in there, haha.

Yep T-bag and mahone are totally enthralling to watch, but agreed, I think T-bag has to be either dead or back in prison at the end. Omg would be amazing if we saw fox river again in the last ep, has been a lack of prisonage for ages, but then i do love the stlye of this series not being in prison, its swings and roundabouts really (:heh: Rez).

• 2 weeks later...

Hell yes to Gretchen in a bra. I wanted to pause it right there. She was even bending over. Best scene ever :p haha

Was a great episode. I feel sorry for Roland, but why was Scoffield so sad about him dying? It's not like they were close. I wanted Mahone to kick Wyatt's ass but stupid Linc was holding him back, grr. They should just kill him, the general wont care that they've got him and he wont talk.

Wow! What an episode

Wyatt got a serious beatdown and then death lol awesome. I wasn't sure if Mahone was going to go through with it but he did. As for Bellick, noes!

:( I guess at least he went out a hero. Michael being set up for death too? That would really suck ass :(. I'm hoping that it's being set up in such a way that they don't kill him and that's the twist. Then again they did it with Charlie and Lost, banged on about him dying for a season for him to eventually go

Oh my god. Thats was freaking nuts!

Bellick went out a hero! Wowza! That was crazy. And sad.

:( Unbelievable. He was...I mean he was kind of one of the only "good guys" in fact didn't he hardly break the law (apart from questionable prison guardness...but hey they're prisoners...rapists/murderes/drug dealers etc) crazy.

Mahone...omg...wow...he certainly got his revenge. Pushing him in the water was just...a statement. Then the camera angle swooped up. Amazing.

Michael MA am cry. Oh god whats gonna happen! :( Also with Linc and the water splashing downt that looked good.

Gretchins hot! Ewwww kissing old guy. Screw that. No thanks.

Bloody bloody amazing episode.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!