N-Europe

Fat Princess

flameboy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm on I'll join!

Edit: Just went on a rampage. I came first, doubling the score of the closest person. I love this game, I hope it does well.

Ran into Cooky again. Had some fun defending the Princess!

Edited by Daft

Played the single player. Seems ok, nothing has really blown me away with it but i can see the online being much better. The A.I annoyed me alot.

I only did the first two levels of single player just now. It's all about the online. I love using the upgraded priest.

What time is everyone playing later, I probably won't be on until 10 - 11pm?

I might be on at around midnight. Maybe earlier if I can swing it.

I'm getting really annoyed at the amount of 'sorry, it was not pissible to connect to that particular game host' messages i'm getting.

I also appear to be getting the same message as Mat where it says my bandwidth only allows 8 players in a game if i host.

I have managed to play 3 games though and did enjoy them. Getting 2 many of these errors messages though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: As soon as i posted this i finally got in a game! lol

Edited by Mike1988uk
See above!

Titan Studios says there is an update coming so fingers crossed.

http://titanstudios.com/blog/2009/08/update-from-titan-fixes-coming/

I've only tried connecting a couple times. I can join someone on my friend's list no problem. I can also host no problem, so it isn't too bug a deal for me. Lets just hope they get the patch out quickly though.

I'm not going to go on now but I'll probably play in the afternoon tomorrow if anyone is around.

Titan Studios says there is an update coming so fingers crossed.

http://titanstudios.com/blog/2009/08/update-from-titan-fixes-coming/

I've only tried connecting a couple times. I can join someone on my friend's list no problem. I can also host no problem, so it isn't too bug a deal for me. Lets just hope they get the patch out quickly though.

I'm not going to go on now but I'll probably play in the afternoon tomorrow if anyone is around.

How about at night. I finish work at 7pm.

7/7:30 is a good time! I'll probably be hosting at about 7. I'll leave 3 or 4 friends slots open (more if anyone wants).

I have no idea how I'm going to get that 88 kills without dying trophy. The most I've got is 18. I guess I wasn't trying but DAMN! that is a long kill streak!

7/7:30 is a good time! I'll probably be hosting at about 7. I'll leave 3 or 4 friends slots open (more if anyone wants).

I have no idea how I'm going to get that 88 kills without dying trophy. The most I've got is 18. I guess I wasn't trying but DAMN! that is a long kill streak!

Not sure if i will be online tonight or not (girlfriend coming round later). If im i will join in.

Yeah that is one long streak!!! The game seems abit 2 fast paced to get that many without dying. Suppose u could try being bow n arrow/gun guy, shoot from a far and run away at the first sign of trouble!

No worries. I suspect I'll be playing Fat Princess for quite a while.

Anyone read the Eurogamer review? They gave it 6/10. I thought that was harsh. Some of the points were pretty spot on (More upgrades please!) but complaining that it didn't feel like the reviewer was having an effect on a match, even leaving it on while they had dinner and coming back to it to find the match still going on...well I suspect that's because they're a bit crap. Or maybe they were playing with a bunch of tards. Either way the matches I've played there seems to be a unconscious team strategy.

Durkheim would be proud. :heh:

If you're really determined I'm sure you could pull the 88 kills off. It would just take time, effort, caution and a bit of luck, none of which I cn be bothered to deal with.