NEurope

I have two black shelves that I have positioned excelently against my white wall. However there's only a few things on it and most of my stuff is boxed up under my bed from when I decorated my room (quite a while ago). So now that I've finished school I want to put everything onto my shelves. Unfotunately I don't have any bookends. I was thinking about getting a decorative one or LOTR or something like that. But after seeing the prices I quickly changed my mind. So fellow knee-ers, do you have any bookends? how good are they? (and all of the other questions that are normally asked in these threads.

I saw these cheap ones from amazon. but small bookends like these often can't hold the weight of books and games and shit. Has anybody got any of these or some similar?

...wow. this thread makes ME feel like i should be out having sex with girls :hmm:

yeah whatever's cheapest, man.

if they keep your books upright and dont break the bank it's a win, right?

EDIT: oh crap, apparently now i care more than i was letting on.. i usually go for the second cheapest thing because for some reason i assume that the CHEAPEST thing will be complete rubbish. maybe it's common sense, maybe it's OCD...but those are kind of the same thing anyway...

...wow. this thread makes ME feel like i should be out having sex with girls :hmm:

HOT.

Yeah, thats all i had to say.

I think the one that you posted will be good because the last book on each end sits on part of the bookend and will help support it. I would just go for those ones as they are cheap and unnoticeable.

pix plz? ktnx bi.

Turn a few of your items on their side to create proxy-bookends? Or is that too messy an option?

Blueys Lesbian Sex Romp.

Okay serious reply, go out, find some rocks and glue gun them together, with one side trying to be straight, boom.

Make shift bookends, that look professional.

Blueys Lesbian Sex Romp.

n502507553_1014711_6284.jpg

*gasps!!* YOU PERVERT!!

:heart:

I love you bluey! :heart:

Oh and for bookends, I'm sure the cheap ones work, or make some yourself with random items laying around. =D

I love you bluey! :heart:

...dont encourage them!! O_o </hypocrite>

...dont encourage them!! O_o </hypocrite>

I'm just spreading the NE love! =D

Love for everyone! :heart:

*stops hijacking the thread*

n502507553_1014711_6284.jpg

*gasps!!* YOU PERVERT!!

:heart:

Bluey ... fork ... pussy

Bluey fuck pussy ... right?

The moral? If you're female, be careful what you say and/or imply on a forum filled with male gamers and/or other types of geeks.

Bluey ... fork ... pussy

Bluey fuck pussy ... right?

The moral? If you're female, be careful what you say and/or imply on a forum filled with male gamers and/or other types of geeks.

i think it was a take on eating pussy.

as for bookends, just get a thicker then normal dvd dox (box sets work a treat) or some prehapsle box.

or got to tesco, buy a cheap dvd rack, io have two, they cost about £2 each and are made of metal, so in the event of a war, you can melt them dowwn and do your bit.

I assume the shelves don't have sides. Get sides. It offers more room for books than chunky bookshelves will.

I might try making my own. Or buying them and customising them.

OK... I'm not quite sure what his is supposed to mean.

Just buy more books to fill out the shelves, unless, as EEVIL said, you have those mongo shelves with no sides. Then just put a Crystal Ball at one end or something equally cool.

Just buy more books to fill out the shelves, unless, as EEVIL said, you have those mongo shelves with no sides. Then just put a Crystal Ball at one end or something equally cool.

Yeah it is. Ones with sides wouldn't have looked as good.

OK... I'm not quite sure what his is supposed to mean.

hehe ~ i was trying to say "wargh! get out moar!! they're just bookends!"

but then i got all interested and realized that it was in fact a very tough and serious decision.

..i *might* still have my LOTR bookends at home in the UK. if i do, you want them??

*resumes staring wistfully at your signature*

hehe ~ i was trying to say "wargh! get out moar!! they're just bookends!"

but then i got all interested and realized that it was in fact a very tough and serious decision.

..i *might* still have my LOTR bookends at home in the UK. if i do, you want them??

I might do. Any pictures? How much do you want for them?

I might do. Any pictures? How much do you want for them?

...they're in a box in the bottom of my wardrobe...

6000 miles away :heh: they're just the ones that came with the limited edition extended two towers DVD... i'm sure there are pics on gooooooooooooooooooogle ^___^

meh ~ you can have them for free, but you'd have to pay for postage or come pick them up while i'm in the UK...or something...

...they're in a box in the bottom of my wardrobe...

6000 miles away :heh: they're just the ones that came with the limited edition extended two towers DVD... i'm sure there are pics on gooooooooooooooooooogle ^___^

meh ~ you can have them for free, but you'd have to pay for postage or come pick them up while i'm in the UK...or something...

I'd feel bad if I didn't give you something for them.

I'd feel bad if I didn't give you something for them.

lol, well donations in the little box, please~ (movie quote: guess and win a prize!)

not sure if i still have them though so i'll check when i'm back in the uk and let you know :grin:

You could pay for Bluey's flight to England!? hehehe.. :p

As for bookends those once of Amazon work fine I think. Though i've seen them collapse before under the weight of heavier books. :)

My book ends are two cows! :D on is missing it's ear....

You could pay for Bluey's flight to England!? hehehe.. :p

ahh coolness you're a genius ~

moogle i shall PM you my paypal address :heh:

that'll be £999.97 pleasey thank you.