NEurope
D_prOdigy

Captain Rainbow!!

Urgh!

Sorry, but I just couldn't watch all of that, had to skip through alot of it [couldn't stand the Birdo parts!], looks horrible!

Before watching it I thought it was gonna be some cool Viewtiful Joe successor, and was really excited!... Well that feeling dissapeared instantly!

I'm really starting to give up hope with Third Party's!

I just hope Factor 5 will step in and save the day!

Yes this and Spyborgs are in their early stages, but I mean come on, compare original trailers:

Of course it will. I say humbug to the naysayers, this game looks bloody good (as does Spyborgs).

EDIT: Yes Retro, we've seen your rant already. :heh:

That Birdo creeps me out! It's voice is weird.... :shakehead

I need to see more of this game, looks promising. :) Stupid Birdo took up most of the trailer! >___<

Of course it will. I say humbug to the naysayers, this game looks bloody good (as does Spyborgs).

EDIT: Yes Retro, we've seen your rant already. :heh:

haha, Well as the saying goes; 'new thread, same rant!'

haha, Well as the saying goes; 'new thread, same rant!'

Not in my thread you son of a *cocks shotgun* -

Not in my thread you son of a *cocks shotgun* -

Cue the exploding great white shark.

Urgh!

Sorry, but I just couldn't watch all of that, had to skip through alot of it [couldn't stand the Birdo parts!], looks horrible!... and WTF is with making Birdo a key focus of the trailer, that's not gonna impress anyone!

Its not Birdo, just a knockoff.

Its not Birdo, just a knockoff.
"And yup, that's Birdo. The game's central island is reportedly chock full of past minor Nintendo characters such as Birdo (who we can see in the video), OtsuSan and Hikari. Feel free to contact us and explain who the latter two are"
....Birdo!

Hmmmm. I appreciate the originality and cast concern on the visuals. I need gameplay impressions.

....Birdo!

Oh.

I just figured with it not having a visible spout (ie black circle) and the back of its head being demented it was...weird. :/

Woah. Woah. I just read over at Cubed3 that this is a Nintendo-published title... and they're backing that claim up by apparent reports of Nintendo patenting the Captain Rainbow name sometime a while ago!!

Who to believe??!! :cry:

Woah. Woah. I just read over at Cubed3 that this is a Nintendo-published title... and they're backing that claim up by apparent reports of Nintendo patenting the Captain Rainbow name sometime a while ago!!

Who to believe??!! :cry:

Well that would make sense as reportedly this does involve a lot of Nintendo characters. It only makes sense that they publish it as they need the control to stop someone else wrecking their IP.

LazyBoy pretty much well has my thoughts. I'm really surprised at Birdo, she looks totally horrendous and its not just the style before anyone pipes up, I can see polys everywhere. She looks UGLY as sin.

The main character could be interesting but I'm getting the funny feeling that this is a bastard child of ZnW and VJ. Not optimistic about this.

good they released it on the net. Imagine the stunned silence if it was the centre piece of their E3 presentation. Frankly its too camp. Reminds me when I had to look away when postman turned up in TP

So this... thing, is published by Nintendo? Can't wait for Captain Rainbow in the next Smash.

published by nintendo means nothing:) re4 was published by nintendo as well in europe and we didnt see leon in smash:)

Erm......suuuuuure. I suppose they may as well cash in on the superhero fad that's around at the moment with most of the summer blockbuster films. It kinda has potential but I will need to see a lot more before I'm convinced.

If it 'was' a new Nintendo IP [not that it is], I'd hate to think what Shigsy's latest hobby was! :shakehead

If it 'was' a new Nintendo IP [not that it is], I'd hate to think what Shigsy's latest hobby was! :shakehead

Erm... I erm... I think you'd better take a seat.

So, where is Capcom in all this? from what I know it's published by Nintendo? or am I wrong?

EDIT: ah, corrected.

Can't wait, loved Chibi Robo to bits, Nintendo should take this chance for reprinting Chibi Robo aswell (and bring Giftpia over!)

So, where is Capcom in all this? from what I know it's published by Nintendo? or am I wrong?

You're not wrong. There was some initial confusion that it was a Capcom-published game, but it's all edited and fine now.