NEurope
ssj

E3 unofficial site - animal crossing "confirmed"

Indeed, Valve have even said that HL2: Episode 3 isn't going to make an appearance at E3 this year. They're focusing on Left 4 Dead. Tbh, I can't see a few of those games being revealed/announced. So I'm not getting my hopes up for E3 yet.

Valve have said that yes but then EA said otherwise. It's difficult to say exactly how much power EA have over Valve. My gut says not that much since Valve wouldn't have signed up if they were going to lose any autonomy.

I wouldn't rule it out completely though. There's nothing preventing an Orange Box 2 with Left 4 Dead bundlded with Episode 3. I suspect Valve have something up thier sleeves, or perhaps a budget release for Left 4 Dead. It doesn't seem to have enough content to justify a full price release and Valve are always conscious of giving gamers good value.

They've both been rumoured for so long..it was obvious! lol

Saying that..being my greedy self i hope Nintendo has a few more surprises up their sleeves! :D

so no pikmin or new zelda (yet). Cant believe nintendo would willingly reveal anything before e3.

I think the clue is in no ds or gba games. That can only mean that the new nintendo handheld/visual memory unit is going to be the show stealer

so no pikmin or new zelda (yet). Cant believe nintendo would willingly reveal anything before e3.

I think the clue is in no ds or gba games. That can only mean that the new nintendo handheld/visual memory unit is going to be the show stealer

I'll be very surprised if Pikmin 3 doesn't show-up..i'm not expecting another Zelda at all.

I'm sorry, but how could anyone believe this or think it was the official site. Even if it was the official one, after being so tight lipped about their games, why release what's going to be shown.

And mjc, if the previous Kid Icarus games that people have played are anything to go buy, it should turn out fairly well.

And mjc, if the previous Kid Icarus games that people have played are anything to go buy, it should turn out fairly well.

they're so old it's not funny anymore. it could turn out either way IF it exists. The demand is only there cause pit is in smash bros. Most gamers are really not aware of kid icarus I feel.

It was a good game and the gb one was also good. Could turn out well you never know.

I'm sorry, but how could anyone believe this or think it was the official site. Even if it was the official one, after being so tight lipped about their games, why release what's going to be shown.

Oh it ain't real? LOL, didn't realise! Good point though..why would they show-up on a website after being so tight-lipped..unless it was a mistake..anyway..

I still expect:

Pikmin 3 (5/1)

Animal Crossing (2/1)

Kid Icarus (8/1)

to be at this years E3..if i were a betting man there are my odds in the brackets! :D

The site also says Indiana Jones, but I'm sure LucasArts are getting The Force Unleashed out of the way before they push that...

LucasArts are apparently ceasing all internal production after Force Unleashed though...so they could well have given it out to someone else.

they're so old it's not funny anymore. it could turn out either way IF it exists. The demand is only there cause pit is in smash bros. Most gamers are really not aware of kid icarus I feel.

It was a good game and the gb one was also good. Could turn out well you never know.

If they make a new Kid Icarus they'll likely present it as a new IP, half the current fans of Pit are probably going by Brawl because of his sexy new image, and the old fans are probably either dead or have moved on to the "next gen".

Just got the new ONM magazine and it says in next months addition we will be visiting an old friend with a big picture of animal crossing. so looks like its going to be announced at e3

Just got the new ONM magazine and it says in next months addition we will be visiting an old friend with a big picture of animal crossing. so looks like its going to be announced at e3

Any chance of a scan so I can get that up on the main site? :)

Well..Animal Crossing is a certainy then..lets hope Europe get it in 08..but it's doubtful considering the god-awful release date of the Gamecube and DS versions..

Well..Animal Crossing is a certainy then..lets hope Europe get it in 08..but it's doubtful considering the god-awful release date of the Gamecube and DS versions..

That's a bit unfair!... They did get us Smash Bros promptly!

Ha, i'd forgotten how long we had to wait for the GC version.

Well if Nintendo said their big back end of the year games are being announced at E3, that would indicate somewhat that Animal Crossing could be coming out for then. And I reckon it's more likely then not. But still not ruling out delays :D

Pikmin, all of Shigsys comments have basically been 'I'd like to do something in the future for it...' and he said that a few months ago, I'm not entirely sure they've got it for E3 yet. They might but I'm not so sure atm...

Shigsy also said that most of his latest creations have been based on his current hobbies, so don't expect a megaton.

Shigsy also said that most of his latest creations have been based on his current hobbies, so don't expect a megaton.
To be fair he's always said and done that though; his exploring and adventuring as a kid gave us Zelda, his love of gardening in later life gave us Pikmin, his fondness for climbing scaffolding and hurling giant barrels at passers by gave us.... oh no wait..!

But yeah, where as in the past his hobbies would have materialised into a new character franchise, he's changed his mindset to the casual market and they now show up as Wii Fit, Brain Training, Wii Music etc...

Fantastic 'games' in their own right, but for us gamers, t'is a real shame really!

miyamoto-banjo.jpg

+

guitar_hero_screenshot.jpg

CONFIRMED

50 cent: Blood in the sand! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh00000!

Haha *kills self*

But yeah..Banjo, Alan wake, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Halo Wars, Legendary, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Mirror's Edge, RE5, SC4, SF4 So many awesome games!

*waves goodbye to saved money*

You know the appeal of animal crossing for me used to be the nes classics on the gamecube game...(and in animal forest as well for that matter)

But well people have kinda forgetten about that I think since the ds version and Personally I didnt like the ds version much.

miyamoto-banjo.jpg

+

guitar_hero_screenshot.jpg

CONFIRMED

plane1gg3.jpg

PILOTWINGS CONFIRMED!!

Let the creations begin!