NEurope
ssj

E3 unofficial site - animal crossing "confirmed"

Meh it isn't real...

I still think there will be Animal Crossing at E3 or rather I hope. :) I'd love to waste hours relaxing to KK slider on my Wii and have Resetti moaning at me and Tom Nook ripping me off with his huge prices! :p

Man I love the DS version. :)

Meh it isn't real...
What's not real, ONM's Animal Crossing feature?

Please don't say that Shigsy photoshop I just posted!

What's not real, ONM's Animal Crossing feature?

Please don't say that Shigsy photoshop I just posted!

Wait is it confirmed? I'm so confused by this news. >_____< help a poor bear out! :p

I don't trust ONM that much. They get a lot of things wrong. :)

And your Picture is 100% real. ;)

And your Picture is 100% real. ;)
Yeh I was gonna say!...

But anyways, yeh ONM seem to be running a feature next issue, so it seems to be a guarantee, but like you say, you never can be 100% with ONM!

Here's a slightly different pic:

acwiionm.jpg

"It's been a while! It's time to revisit an old friend. How's your village doing these days?"
Knowing ONM they're probably just asking readers to go back and check on their DS village!

You know i was thinking about Animal Crossing...i reckon theres actually no Animal to talk to..instead you live with people who are on your friends list? That way..the game will always have something new to say...and competitions will be more fun etc..and you could all celebrate Christmas!

Also, it could then make a worldwide release cause there won't be much to translate?

You know i was thinking about Animal Crossing...i reckon theres actually no Animal to talk to..instead you live with people who are on your friends list? That way..the game will always have something new to say...and competitions will be more fun etc..and you could all celebrate Christmas!

Also, it could then make a worldwide release cause there won't be much to translate?

nooooooooooooooooo i love the animal characters. I hope to see my faves return. I really liked the fox called Chief.

nooooooooooooooooo i love the animal characters. I hope to see my faves return. I really liked the fox called Chief.

I do agree with you, the Animal characters are excellent...well perhaps it'll be a mixture of animals and people on your friends list then...but you could have like 10-15 real-life people in your town..be pretty cool, don't you think?

Then it wouldn't be Animal Crossing, though. And some people don't have online access and therefore don't have a friends list.

EDIT: Good idea on having a mix. I think you should be able to invite Miis from the Mii Plaza in rather than having it automatic. After all, if it randomly plucked Miis out and stuck them in involuntarily, would you really want to spend the rest of your virtual life living with Hitler and Upside-Down Man?