NEurope
ssj

E3 unofficial site - animal crossing "confirmed"

Hmm, the only thing I've seen so far is more Alan Wake, RE5 and Gears 2 stuff, but that's because I'm a 360 fan...

Oh, and seeing the new Stalker makes me want the original on the 360. Now. :mad:

Wrong link dude, that's for Lego Racers 3.

thats strange its loading up bk for me.

Oh well its on the list anyway

banjo kazooie anyone?

My heart skipped a beat when I read that. Seriously.

Although both of these were probably rumoured for some time, it's good to finally see some solid confirmation, and news that they'll be at E3.

Can't wait!

banjo and animal crossing. Those two games ALONE will keep me busy over xmas if there out by then

thats strange its loading up bk for me.

Oh well its on the list anyway

He's still moaning that BK:N&B has a large focus on creating and using vehicles.

This thread makes me fell like this:

Hahahaha, one of my favourite songs of all time. :D

This thread makes me happy. I can't wait til E3!

im gonna have to play on animal crossing gc tomorrow now

When is E3? =O

And yay for Animal Crossing, though I doubt I'll get it on the Wii (DS was the best console for it since it was just pick up and play). Hope to see many more cool games. =D

When is E3? =O

And yay for Animal Crossing, though I doubt I'll get it on the Wii (DS was the best console for it since it was just pick up and play). Hope to see many more cool games. =D

2 weeks time - I think it begins on the 14th.

I've just noticed, you can call Kid Icarus "Kid I" for short, and it sounds a lot like Kid A, which is an awesome album by Radiohead.

:)

I wouldn't get so excited already. The website which has listed these games is not the official E3 website. Joystiq reported the rumoured confirmations last Friday. Other games that were 'confirmed' included Half Life 2: Episode 3 and Doom 4, with Joystiq stating "we doubt Microsoft, Nintendo, Valve or id Software would ever let these high-profile games be revealed so unceremoniously".

You can find the Joystiq article here.

It's sad that this thread got to killthenet before the truth came out, because now I fear that many people are so rabbidly excited that they'd refuse to accept the fact that E3.net is not an official E3 website. Putting your faith in that site is like getting all your sales figures from vgchartz.

Did you really think Nintendo - the official "best secret-keepers in the world" - would let 2 of their biggest games of the year escape (to) the net so easily?

I wouldn't get so excited already. The website which has listed these games is not the official E3 website. Joystiq reported the rumoured confirmations last Friday. Other games that were 'confirmed' included Half Life 2: Episode 3 and Doom 4, with Joystiq stating "we doubt Microsoft, Nintendo, Valve or id Software would ever let these high-profile games be revealed so unceremoniously".

You can find the Joystiq article here.

Indeed, Valve have even said that HL2: Episode 3 isn't going to make an appearance at E3 this year. They're focusing on Left 4 Dead. Tbh, I can't see a few of those games being revealed/announced. So I'm not getting my hopes up for E3 yet.

The site also says Indiana Jones, but I'm sure LucasArts are getting The Force Unleashed out of the way before they push that...

Istill think if kid icarus doesn't turn up i'm laughing my balls off.

Would be funny.. I've never seen such demand for a game nobody has played:)