NEurope
triforcemario

Stan Winston: 1946 - 2008

Oh man :(

Special effects and makeup guru Stan Winston passed away on Sunday, June 15th in Los Angeles, California. He was 62.

Winston died at home Sunday evening after a seven-year struggle with multiple myeloma.

Winston was best known for his work for the "Terminator," "Jurassic Park" and "Predator" series, and Edward Scissorhands. The 3-time Oscar winner most recently worked on Iron Man and was special effects supervisor on the upcoming Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins.

Winston won Oscars for Aliens (1986), Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1992) and Jurassic Park (1993).

Oh no this man is a legend, If it wasnt for his excellent work in his field, many of the films we al know and love would have not been possible may he rest in peace. :(

What an interesting life this guy must have had. I'm pretty happy he received recognition for films like Aliens and Jurassic Park, as he contributed to overly outstanding films.

Rest in Peace. :)

RIP, u will be remembered for your good work. Without it, films like T2, Jurassic Park and Iron man may not have looked so good and realistic

R.I.P., Stan Winston

For the immense help in turning movies like Jurassic Park and Aliens into what they are today.

I've just got the urge to go watch Jurassic Park. Fucking awesome film