Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If City get Robinho then what a signing. I dont think this is Mark Hughes, the owners are basically just going for Europe's best. Rumors are they made an approach for Messi also..

Come January they are gonna sign more players. Liverpool sign Riera and Man City sign Robinho.. Thats pretty depressing!!

The problem with Robinho is that he really isn't a big game player, people say Ronaldo isn't but Robinho isn't to a further extent. However with all this talk about Man City Chelsea surly aren't going to just sit there and watch. I'm sure in a like for like option he would pick to go to the capital.

Yeah, we were very poor in the first half, Steele made a few vital saves to keep us in it, but I'll take the 3 points though.

Another 3 points at Blackpool will do nicely in a couple of weeks.

It was great to see Muller back, even on the bench, all we need now is to get Anderson De Silva back and we'll start looking like a much better side. : peace:

Yeah Steele made some brilliant saves. He saved two shots right after each other in the 1st half. Brilliant :). Campbell-Ryce coming back will be good too.

The problem with Robinho is that he really isn't a big game player, people say Ronaldo isn't but Robinho isn't to a further extent. However with all this talk about Man City Chelsea surly aren't going to just sit there and watch. I'm sure in a like for like option he would pick to go to the capital.

Robinho is quality though. Scores goals, has loads of skill and has great technique. If Chelsea dont match the bid then heads will be turned thats for sure. Chelsea should of wrapped this deal up last week.

Don't you slightly think that the clubs may know a little more about the person they are offering their money for than you? They would have scouted him tens of times, watched him hundreds and talked to some of the most knowledgeable people in football about how much he is worth. But if you say he's overrated then that's got to be it! Damn, why have you not been signed to be a scout yet? You seem to know so much more than these useless lot.

I'd still rather have Huntelaar over Berbs. Berbatov has random off days where he just looks like he can't be bothered. Sure, he's a great player, but I want him to be a great player all the time.

Aye, I'm sure this would have something to do with his attitude. But if anyone could get the best out of him and keep him in order, Fergie can. I'm not too sure about Huntelaar yet, he could quickly become the next Kezman. It would seem that clubs are waiting to see him at a bigger stage until bids are made. South Africa 2010 could be his ticket to a top club.

What a day with the transfers.

Man City trying to hijack everything. Cannot believe they have signed Robinho.

Happy we finally got Berbatov. Was worried when I was reading that City had a bid accepted by spurs and Real were moving. In typical United style they keep everything quiet and do it at the last minute.

Was loving all the txt on 606 coming saying things like "my mates mum works at the airport and saw so and so" etc. Cracks me up.

Prob one of the most exciting transfer deadline days I can remember.

Was loving all the txt on 606 coming saying things like "my mates mum works at the airport and saw so and so" etc. Cracks me up.

If you like them read the comments at the bottom of every sky sports article. It would seem everyone has a mum working in a club megastore, a friend living with eye shot of a clubs VIP entrance or a uncle in a blimp who happens to be above the stadium.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!