N-Europe

Dream trip

Heaven

Can I come?

hah, if Daft takes u, he oughts to take me on board too :awesome:

Everyone can come!! :D

I'm so looking forward to this trip.

I might go to New York or Japan this christmas, depending on money. Probably Japan because most my friend will be there. Although if I go to Greece at the end of the summer then they're both out and that depends on if my mum moves back there. Hmmm...decisions, decisions (although obviously good decisions).

Noodleman; that sounds utterly awesome, it really does :) I 'plan' on backpacking around europe... my plan is to pretty much couchsurf where I can, and just sort of hit up as many countries as I can for a few days each. Then the following year I want to do america and canada if money is permitting-- I'm hopefully going to take a few hundred quid to europe as the main expense will be travel costs.

Ho hum.

How much?

yeah , how much?

Uuuuurmm....I haven't really though that far ahead. I plan to do it next summer after all.

Probably a fair amount. We need:

Plane tickets.

A car. (Second hand and spilt between a few people so it won;t be that much)

Fuel (or "gas", as the Americans call it).

Money to live (go out get drunk, the usual) for 2/3 months.

This is why I started saving a couple months ago. :heh:

Uuuuurmm....I haven't really though that far ahead. I plan to do it next summer after all.

Probably a fair amount. We need:

Plane tickets.

A car. (Second hand and spilt between a few people so it won;t be that much)

Fuel (or "gas", as the Americans call it).

Money to live (go out get drunk, the usual) for 2/3 months.

This is why I started saving a couple months ago. :heh:

and lots lots of condoms :D

The only thing with Orlando (coming from someone who's gone loads of times, and so is dulled to it's excitement) is that the difference in landscape gets old very quick, since there's nothing else but the parks. Florida as a whole has other nice beauty spots, but Orlando itself is mostly paved over swamp land.

:)

I made my dream trip to New York when I was 11/12. I had my birthday while out there which was awesome. :D I went up the Empire State Building and had a terrible chinese meal afterwards, with a lemon tart as my birthday cake, it was a dodgy place but hilarious. :)

It was the best trip ever. I love New York! (though strangely didn't get the T-shirt :heh:)

Now my dream trip would probably going across to the otherside of the world to Japan. It's annoying when I mention Japan as people are like

"you just want to go for nintendo lol"

That doesn't even make much sense to me so I either ignore them or get out my 3 hour *powerpoint presentation to teach them the reasons why people would want to vist Japan apart from the obvious inane reasons.

*powerpoint does not exist :heh: But I give them a good 10 minute lecture.