NEurope
Aimless

Why aren't you in bed?

Im a dumb ass. i have to get to school early tomorrow and i have wrestling pratice :grin:

edit- its offically tomorrow today.

It's now 6:53 a.m and I haven't slept yet. It was my Yr. 12 - last year of school - formal last night, and the after-party's just finished up.

I'm keen for a bit of food.

i'm still up because i'm hardcore! :P

how many other people you know who do 27 hour constant stints on games (namely KOTOR on xbox in this case some time ago)? was up well over 40 hours then on not much sleep. unsuprisingly i got some halucinations, could see the kotor HUD on the kitchen wall when talking to my mum..... :awesome:

so why are people still up, i shouldnt be as i have a law conference in london tomorrow, but hey i m bored and not tired, what about the rest of ya.

how many other people you know who do 27 hour constant stints on games (namely KOTOR on xbox in this case some time ago)?
Ooooh - me, me, me, me, me. I've had KotOR for about a year now, but only started playing it a week ago. Since then, I've had two all-nighters and five ridiculously late...ers.

I am too busy escaping into the vast pit of knowledge that is Wikipedia.

I'm going to go get lost in Wikipedia as well.

im up because its my first day off in 7 days of work 2moro and im staying up as late as possible so i fall right off to sleep and get a good 8 hours unlike the average 4 hours ive been getting all week.

also im hooked on fifa06 and keep saying to myself "just one more game"

I slept earlier today when I got in from college, that was from 5pm round to 11pm. So I obviously can't get to sleep, so at the moment I'm sitting around playing in Photoshop (hence new sig).

Also got work tomorrow, so I best get a little sleep at some point.

Just got back from a three day trip to Barcelona today and am now trying to catch up on game news. Plus I don't have to be up till noon tomorrow, so yay for me.

I promised another forum I'd get a clip of Kristen Bell on Punk'd uploaded and I just have.

Now to bed, as I have work at 7ish tomorrow. Guh.

y what do you do at this time of night?

Many things young jedi, mostly writing up new articles, editing them and helping people on forums who dont have a clue about things.

Many things young jedi, mostly writing up new articles, editing them and helping people on forums who dont have a clue about things.

thats cool, young padawan, who do you write articles for then?