N-Europe

VEEB General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

VEEBLogo.jpg

**Last updated Sunday 18th May 11:30am**

PREVIEW ONLY, SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

This is to give you a small idea only of the game.

Rules%20Sheet%20v1.1.jpg

Example%20Blank%20Digi.jpg

Advantages%20Rules%20JPG.jpg

- There will be further Advantages with expansions/subject to change.

- There will be new elements considered.

- There are two main species of monster, VEEB and STIM.

- It will be sweet

- Forum conversion of the game process should be easy.

When is this going to start? Ideally I'd like it to be left until after midday Wednesday. jayseven and I both have exams that end right then, that's 1/3 of your current signups :heh: so could it wait?

(plus it might take us that long to read all the rules anyway)

When is this going to start? Ideally I'd like it to be left until after midday Wednesday. jayseven and I both have exams that end right then, that's 1/3 of your current signups :heh: so could it wait?

(plus it might take us that long to read all the rules anyway)

No probs. Might start it Tuesday night (As in send out all the starting boosters) and then all ready to start properly on Wednesday. I might not even of done it all by then anyway, lol. But yeah Wednesday is a good day to start, and gives me a target. :heh:

God damn it >_<

Don't worry, there'll be room for plenty of people to play eventually/soon. :)

VEEBBaseSetOne.jpg

Base Set One of VEEB awakens the Monsters of an unknown world. Many questions are bought forward, where have the Monsters come from? What exactly are VEEB and the mysterious Stim species? In the first set of VEEB you can battle with exciting play themes such as sparkling Crystal beings, ancient and mystic Aztec beasts, and sun blotting Dragons!

Expansions will build upon established aspects and themes, and introduce exciting new elements and themes.

Okay, Im really sorry, but Im going to have to delay this till after my holiday!

Again, really sorry, but it has to be done. I need to finish the aspects, and make sure that a game actually plays okay, before starting and realistically I cant really do that before I leave.

The game will be better for it though.

Sorry again!

Aye. I realised early on in the "digi" design that one of the rules needed to be completely overhauled (Laying digis with level X on turn X whereas this realistically needs to be double X so you can lay a level 5 character on turn 10 for example)

Oh and it also means I can spend a lot of time and think about/whack out the first expansion set over the holiday.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...