NEurope
The fish

The Bi-Annual Exam Thread!

Apparently the last question on C4 (the parametrics one) was missing some information. Our maths teacher wasn't able to do it!

It's not just making the differential equal tu zero as there's no horizontal plane. (at Point A)

In other news, Electrons and Photons went better then I expected, apart from the last question in which I totally forgot the equation to use.

Did you do the same one as me :S Are you on the OCR exam board? We could do it fine.

I'm really not ready for Mechanics 1 / Stats 2 tomorrow.

I don't know how to do hypothesis tests at all...

They aren't hard! I don't know where you can find it easiest to learn but its not that bad! Mechanics however can die:shakehead

I'm stressing hard.

I have an anthropology kinship exam, and an elective on a course called 'Culture, Race and Ethnicity', which is an elective.

Two weeks to go eeeeek!

Metal Gear 4 comes out 6 days after my last exam though :D:D

Have my digital signal processing exam tomorrow. Don't know what to revise I'm stuck. Think I'll end up well grilled tomorrow. :(

The thing I most often get wrong in Mechanics 1 is:

Sin = verticle

Cos = horizontal

I know you can just work it out using Sohcahtoa or whatever, but I always get mixed up and do it wrong.

My god, Sohcatoa, I remember that. I remember I drew a massive monster that I thought looked like it would be called that so i'd remember that. Subsequent to the Maths GCSE, everything I'd learnt since I last learnt to add/subtract/multiply/divide has completely gone.

OK, done all my exams this except one, Modern Studies. Got a whole week to revise for that though.

My predictions;

English Higher = :(

English AS Level = :blank:

D.T = :( (Annoyed by this, I wish i'd revised more...I was overconfident...)

Art = :smile:

Geography = :blank:

Overall not good...

I've learned loads of joke nmonics (sp?) for S2.

Like for PMCC I say "Sexy is over the root of "Sayy Sexx""

And when normal people are impersonating fishes or bisexuals they have to make continuity corrections.

Etc etc.

I have end of year mocks coming up for my IB course (don't have any proper exams untill this time next year) but I'm going to treat them like real exams. Would love to get 7's in English and Geography and hopefully 6s in Biology, Maths and Italian. Though I find this unlikely.

Did you do the same one as me :S Are you on the OCR exam board? We could do it fine.

How do you work out the points if you don't know the gradient?

Just had the Stats exam. Surprisingly easy. Which is worrying me somewhat. Especially since I finished with half an hour to go and everyone else was writing up until the end.

Just had the Stats exam. Surprisingly easy. Which is worrying me somewhat. Especially since I finished with half an hour to go and everyone else was writing up until the end.

Yeah, it did seem quite easy. I love it when you just mess around with a question thinking your totally wrong, then when you check the answer it's correct :D Also I finished with 5 mins to go.

Next and final exam is a week on Tuesday which is Biology, then i'm free!!! (Well free-ish)

How do you work out the points if you don't know the gradient?

What points are we on about? surely the question must have been different :) Mine was about a parachute person.

S2 was mehhhhhhhhhh

M1 was even mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhher =/

What points are we on about? surely the question must have been different :) Mine was about a parachute person.

S2 was mehhhhhhhhhh

M1 was even mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhher =/

Ah... our last Q was on parametric equations.