NEurope
Mr. Bananagrabber

Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise

Well I never played the first to death and I'm loving it so far. It plays the same but it's just bigger and better than before. It feels more structured (you get challenges to nudge you in the right direction) which is nice, and there's a much wider variety of Piñatas than before.

multiplayer looks promising, too.

if anyone cares what I think, you can find out over here

The challenges bit sounds good. Giant Bomb scored it 4/5, video review on their site if anyones interested. I want it :(

The challenges bit sounds good. Giant Bomb scored it 4/5, video review on their site if anyones interested. I want it :(

The challenges are all I have been doing this afternoon. They vary from sending a pinata which is at full happiness to sending a pinata with various things attached to it.

One of the only things that I found with the first game was when I didn't know how to even get a pinata to come near my garden. Is that easier now then?

One of the only things that I found with the first game was when I didn't know how to even get a pinata to come near my garden. Is that easier now then?

The 'appear' requirements for Pinata are often quite easy, and once they appear you can check them out in the game encyclopedia to see how to get them to become residents/romance. But I guess there's always the internet for the appear requirements for the harder ones. :heh:

The 'appear' requirements for Pinata are often quite easy, and once they appear you can check them out in the game encyclopedia to see how to get them to become residents/romance. But I guess there's always the internet for the appear requirements for the harder ones. :heh:

What he said :)

You can now move the cursor outside of your garden area to check on the pinatas that are roaming around outside. You just need to hit the Y button and see what you need to do to get them in your garden.

What he said :)

You can now move the cursor outside of your garden area to check on the pinatas that are roaming around outside. You just need to hit the Y button and see what you need to do to get them in your garden.

Good good. That sounds like a good addition. I can't afford it yet anyway. Might get it for christmas.

The only reason I'm not getting this straight off is because I just did everything there was to do pretty much in the first game within the past week.

So many great games coming out/out already.

Not fair D=

Can't wait to get this, the first one was so addictive, one of my favourite games ever :)

... Oh bugger. I also had the Pocket Paradise tab open at the same time as this thread. :heh:

Is this worth nabbing for £30 when I can get the original for just a fiver?

If you're lucky, it might be in the Morrison's chart sale for £25.

Has anyone just rammed through the game by scanning all the pinatas off the net?

Is this worth nabbing for £30 when I can get the original for just a fiver?

Get the original for a 5ver, if you dont like that then you wont like this, and its worth gambling a 5ver over 30.

Sooooooo Pinata vision is a right pain in the ass to get it to work.. even if you folllow the instructions!

i hope we can get other cards from somewhere too because i cant print them off without a printer now can i... and i also cant point the vision camera at the computer screen because my tv is my computer screen...

Yup Horstachio...but the legendary one you want is Chewnicorn. It heals. ;)

The new dinosaur pinata is the best, its freaking huge!

Sooooooo Pinata vision is a right pain in the ass to get it to work.. even if you folllow the instructions!

Yeah a few people I know cant get the camera working, I didnt have a problem with it though :)