NEurope
Mr. Bananagrabber

Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise

Nice vid but that guy in the vid really doesn't make a great spokesperson for the game, he tries though bless 'im. :heh:

Anyway this should be good. :smile:

hmm played the first for some time.. but got bored with it.. yep.. havent played it since June 22

As long as they iron out the problems that occurred in the first one then this might be a buy.

I think I'll pick the first one up, it's about £10 preowned in GAME.

Are you my mummy?

: peace:

Looks like a demo is on the way.

Rare has finished work on a Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise demo and it should be released "soon", according to the developers.

"Yes, a demo is on the way," lead programmer Will Bryan told Eurogamer for a hands-on preview published today. "As soon as possible."

"We built the demo from starting, so we're pretty much ready to roll on it, we've just got to get it through certification."

"It's from the main game, but there's pointers to the fact there are Live features and Just For Fun mode. It's 25 minutes of the main game basically."

There's no multiplayer to try out (the full game has local two-player co-op and online support for up to four players), but lead designer Justin Cook reckons the demo is a decent primer for people keen to see what the fuss was and is about.

"We tried to focus on some of the new things and make it a bit more focused than last time," he told us last week.

Yay! This is out tomorrow, who's picking it up?

Am gonna get the DS version too so I can play it later this month on holiday.

I know - and you got it for free you lucky lucky sod!

Will pick it up tomorrow probably and give you a game later if you want.

Ooh, this is out already? Interesting. Any reviews up yet?

Yeah its been rated highly on IGN and Gamespot, it also got EGM game of the month.

Well I'm poor for the next 2 months, but may well buy it depending on opinion. I'm thinking I will pick it up at the end of November.

How different is it from the first one? If you'd had enough of that one will you really want to play another 20 hours of this one?

Well I never played the first to death and I'm loving it so far. It plays the same but it's just bigger and better than before. It feels more structured (you get challenges to nudge you in the right direction) which is nice, and there's a much wider variety of Piñatas than before.

multiplayer looks promising, too.

if anyone cares what I think, you can find out over here

Well I never played the first to death and I'm loving it so far. It plays the same but it's just bigger and better than before. It feels more structured (you get challenges to nudge you in the right direction) which is nice, and there's a much wider variety of Piñatas than before.

multiplayer looks promising, too.

if anyone cares what I think, you can find out over here

We demand a score! We can't form an opinion on a game without it! :heh:

Went to pick this up today in Asda and they didn't have it!??!?!? Not even the DS version. Couldn't be arsed going into town and it's pissing down so will probably get this some time next week.