N-Europe

PSP - Recommened me some stuff!

Bren

Right, i just got me hands on a psp, and im loving it. At the moment im playin god of war, its shit hot.

I'm looking for a few other games that are worth a buy, bare in mind i hate rpgs!

O, is the psp region-free? And anyone know somewhere cheap to get manhunt 2?

:)

Loco Roco

Patapon

Breath of Fire III

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

Me & My Katamari

Gitaroo Man Lives!(Even better than Ouendan, amazingly).

Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon

Metal Slug Anthology

PaRappa the Rapper

Tales of Eternia

Ridge Racer

Ridge Racer 2

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Ghost in the Shell

Daxter

Another 5 more or so by the end of the year.

Get a Ds/DS Lite

I did, and sold it. They suck.

This is proving to be a lot more useful than a DS. Iv got it in my car on a window mount, using it to watch episodes of family guy/american dad/south park while having a smoke, can also put the sound through the car speakers. This makes payin games quite fun aswell, blastin through it with big sound.

The games, look a lot better imo. God Of War ftw.

And also, most the games appeal to me, not to my little sister, like most DS games do.

Pro Evo is as good as its ps2 counterpart (I have 6, can't vouch for the others) which is a great game to play on the go.

If you like Metal Gear then MGS Portable Ops and Digital Graphic Novel are fun.

Locoroco is the best thing ever.

I did, and sold it. They suck.

This is proving to be a lot more useful than a DS. Iv got it in my car on a window mount, using it to watch episodes of family guy/american dad/south park while having a smoke, can also put the sound through the car speakers. This makes payin games quite fun aswell, blastin through it with big sound.

The games, look a lot better imo. God Of War ftw.

And also, most the games appeal to me, not to my little sister, like most DS games do.

Blasphemy! Take it back!

But seriously, if you have tried it and didn't like it then fair game. Each to their own I guess.

Modifies the PSP is the best I can explain.. Tried to install it to play Sega CD emulator with Snatcher :) I think Domstercool has it?

Doesn't it just allow for people to install homebrew content like emulators and also download and run psp games from memory sticks?

Doesn't it just allow for people to install homebrew content like emulators and also download and run psp games from memory sticks?

If so, is there anyone here that knows how to do this? Give me a pm :)

Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea Disgaea.

Seriously, Ive got over 110 hours logged at the moment and still got plenty to do and lots of motivation to play it.

Guest Jordan

Space Invaders Extreme.

I tried this out last week, think Meteos/Lumines meets Space Invaders. Its incredibly fun, its cheap and very entertaining.

Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core Crisis Core

Yes, it is very good. And awesome. And incredibly, incredibly good.

Also, pick up Locoroco! The songs are still in my head since the last time I played it. OOH LAH LAH LAH LAAAAHHHH.

And get Monster Hunter as well, its great with a friend although impossible at some stages.