N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

Do people still want me to say who it is? I can if you want, I don't really understand what the interview is telling us :S

I'm not going to vote because otherwise Shino will just be voted off but if he doesn't speak and stays quiet, I will vote for him =]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we know:

Beggilax - Investigator

Chairdriver - No Lyncher

Coolness Bears - Admin

Ellmeister - Interviewer

Jayseven - Admin

Tellyn - Admin

Cube

ShadowV7

Shino

So do we know anything about Cube? I think soon i'll say my character and role etc to folk can see i'm a townie. Or if Cube is actually good and we lynch Shino, we win?

But there's 2 killers, so assuming our facts is right, and I show and hopefully you believe my role, we'll win the game?

I'm gonna go for Shino aswell. He seems a very likely candidate for the mafia.

I'm a female character aswell. I don't want to reveal much, but I think I might soon if it helps ending the game.

Vote:Shino

Hopefully with this quick day, we'll have a quick night? :p

ChangeVote: Shino.

I don't want to reveal too much, but I'll reveal that I'm female.

I'm gonna go for Shino aswell. He seems a very likely candidate for the mafia.

I'm a female character aswell. I don't want to reveal much, but I think I might soon if it helps ending the game.

Vote:Shino

Hopefully with this quick day, we'll have a quick night? :p

Interesting stuff here, one of you has to be Eenuh since we haven't heard from the 'painter that couldn't paint' in a while.

Anyway, I suppose we can only watch and see what happens now...

Aww.. damn. Damn damn damn.

What's wrong Zell?...

So Cube is Eenuh, then. The interesting thing is... we have two killers. Providing Shino is one of them, either one of our 'good' guys has been playing a terrible trick on us, or either you (Shadow) or Cube is lying.

I'm not convinced by Zell, personally.

Well I guess I should try and prove myself just now so we can narrow this down.

My character is bluey, my power is pure defense. When someone uses their power on me during the night, the effect of the power is delayed by 24 hours. So if someone where to investigate me for instance, Eenuh and another member did, can't remember his name but began with an E. Both we're investigators, their results will come in the next day.

Also isn't Zell out the game?