N-Europe

Facebook chat!

arab_freak

not as annoying as that fucking signature...

It makes me feel sick, everytime i look at it! :(

I think the chat is kinda cool, i suppose...I love the fact people who bullied me all through my school years are trying to add me..it's like Fuck-Off! lol!

OR people who couldn't even give a toss who i was, most of em are on facebook to get there friends list as high as possible to achievement something...which i must be missing...I only add people i actually like..lol

Guest bluey
Yeah it is kinda annoying..

it's enough to make me add him to my ignore list... someone lemme know if he ever says anything interesting, eh? :heh:

yeah facebook chat ... why not? it's just one more step to changing the name to stalkerbook though :hmm:

it's enough to make me add him to my ignore list... someone lemme know if he ever says anything interesting, eh? :heh:

yeah facebook chat ... why not? it's just one more step to changing the name to stalkerbook though :hmm:

Yeah, the thing to do..which i have..is to just put your name on there and nothing else. I have nothing about me, my hometown is not the hometown i'm in now, no birth-date...nothing.

No personal details, just my name. :)

I remember when Facebook wasn't 90% utter pointless dross.

And now MySpace is following in the APPS... I loved myspaace because it was easy to use and flexible without clutter...

Ill try, its not often though ;)

And now MySpace is following in the APPS... I loved myspaace because it was easy to use and flexible without clutter...

I hated it after I got my Facebook account. EVERYONE destroys their profile by widening them up and adding bland backgrounds that not only make things very hard to read, but give me a headache whenever I look at them (unlike my signature).

I hated it after I got my Facebook account. EVERYONE destroys their profile by widening them up and adding bland backgrounds that not only make things very hard to read, but give me a headache whenever I look at them (unlike my signature).

A headache? its wider and more customizable.

I admit some of them look attrocious... but thats freedom :D

seizuretimenb2.gif

You can see it botheres people so why not take it out? It doesnt bother me because i dont get headaches.. But your being selfish by keeping it.

Guest bluey
People who have seizures dont usually browse website though.

i'm.... going to assume that was a joke wac, nobody's THAT stupid.

...are they?? :blank: