NEurope

Yeah, came on this morning to see it had voice chat. Now i'm ever more pumped for the game. Really looking forward to this.

voice chat? thats really good news i thought that animal crossing was the only game with voice chat now this game will be on my must buy list

Just saw the IGN gameplay videos and it is looking pretty good, just gotta hope they can deliver a smooth online experience.

has no one put two and two together? If High Voltage have the current build with Voice Chat, then surely, they've had the heads up from Nintendo? Could Nintendo be their publisher?

has no one put two and two together? If High Voltage have the current build with Voice Chat, then surely, they've had the heads up from Nintendo? Could Nintendo be their publisher?

I hope not. Otherwise we'll have a repeat of their terrible "Look how much your granny cares about playing Metroid Prime 3!" ad campaign.

I really hope this game is as amazing as the promise. It IS out for xmas isn't it? I'm really excited for this game!

:shakehead

Okay.....so Madworld is out 09, Wii Sports 2 '09......

I'm not bashing or flaming here but WHAT games do we have coming out this year?

Animal Crossing - don't want

Wii Music - No thanks

Guitar Hero 4 - yes please

Tiger Woods - yes

Fifa/Pro Evo - yes

Is Rune Factory coming out?

Anything else?

PS I will be buying Wii Music and AC but only because I am stupid, they wont eb the experiences I want them to be and I am not particularly looking forward to them......except the drumming bit!

Anything else?

Rune Factory is Q1 2009 in Europe.

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension and de Blob are out in september.

2009 is going to be fucking incredible for Wii owners :D

2008 is going to be....unnecessarily transitional!

What about that new Tales of Symphonia game? That's expected out this year isn't it?

What about that new Tales of Symphonia game? That's expected out this year isn't it?
not in europe

But back to The Conduit...

Technically the graphics look great, but in terms of artistic and creative style in the monsters and environmental design, the game is really lacking. Kind of the opposite of Metroid Prime 3.

Wii Music - No thanks

Tiger Woods - yes

Fifa/Pro Evo - yes

Anything else?

PS I will be buying Wii Music and AC but only because I am stupid, they wont eb the experiences I want them to be and I am not particularly looking forward to them......except the drumming bit!

i really don't think that's it somehow..

i;m pretty sure they got sometihng else.. maybe it's a good idea to fool us into thinking they have nothing so third parties will be fooled also.. im not sure:) but i cant imagine a christmas lin up with just wii music to compete with ps3 and 360s inevitably strong one

Its listed as "Winter" For North America. So I'm not sure if we're getting it this year or not. Winter probably means January or February. Though, its coming out at a great time to spend x-mas cash then. But with The Conduit, and Rune factory also coming out then...

Wii Music - No thanks

Tiger Woods - yes

Fifa/Pro Evo - yes

Anything else?

Then why the hell are you buying them?

Also, Wario, Samba De Amigo, Sam & Max, Sonic Unleashed (ahah yeah right), De Blob, Chocobo's Dungeon (this game is actually pretty great), Little King's Story, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Mushroom Men, Skate It and Tomb Raider come to mind, although I'm not sure if they're all coming out in Europe this year.

But back to The Conduit...

Technically the graphics look great, but in terms of artistic and creative style in the monsters and environmental design, the game is really lacking. Kind of the opposite of Metroid Prime 3.

Yeah, I thought that. I think it looks pretty, but just not quite as inspired as Metroid.

I was being sarcastic and referring to the fact that they didn't really try to advertise the game at all. ;)