NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
navarre

Opinion on guns

I could kill someone with a gun. Knife too, but I dislike the idea of it, as i've heard what it's like, as you feel like you take their soul or something. Plus more drawn out and gruesome.

I'm VERY selfish, in the literal sense of the word. I'm not about to let some bastard get me, if i'm wielding a gun. Fuck them.

That being said, i'm still a very active protestor against guns.

Aptly, it's the 1st anniversary of the greatest school massacre in the US, Virgina Tech Massacre.

Guns are truly awful. Of course they aren't the cause of death, they are the catalyst. Common people are common idiots. Having a civilisation where any person can easily get a hold of a gun is just wrong. The liberty to end someone's life is too much freedom.

For those of you saying there's barely any difference between a knife and a gun, since they're both weapons, you really should think better about that. Try flicking your finger. Easy enough, right? Try cutting through actual flesh. Easy to hesitate, right?

Not quite. A stabbing, any stabbing, has a chance of being fatal fatal. Even a jerk stab. And as for the "anyone can pull a trigger" argument, I'd like to see you get a head shot from 50 yrds

A shot, any shot, has a VERY good chance of being fatal, wether you pulled the trigger lightly, or with full force. And as for your argument, I'd like you actually managing to touch someone with a knife from that distance.

With a gun, you can actually hit them from that distance, even if it isn't a headshot. And the fatality chance is still there.

As for the "guns for self-defense" argument, guns don't protect you. They just allow you to kill before getting killed. If you ask me, a death is a death. And I loathe death.

"Bullets should cost a $1000 each. That way if you are gonna kill somebody then you mean it."

Katt Williams?

It was Chris Rock and his theory doesn't make sense. Bullets are pretty easy to make, there are ammo kits that allow you to make your own. I'm pretty sure that all bullets were made by hand up until mass production in the 1900's.

It was Chris Rock and his theory doesn't make sense. Bullets are pretty easy to make, there are ammo kits that allow you to make your own. I'm pretty sure that all bullets were made by hand up until mass production in the 1900's.

I think it was Chris Rock and it was a joke. It wasn't supposed to make sense.

Guns = bad.

I just do not see the point at all. Why do you need/should you have the power to take someones life at your own will? I'm ok with police officers having them but I agree with what many others have said, having them readily available to civillians is just wrong.

Sign in to follow this