N-Europe

Nintendo Media Summit 2008

david.dakota

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were talking about the rumours from the media summit that Nintendo were cannning a Partners in Time sequel because they realized it was poor and that they could do better

:/

Why isn't this guy banned again?

Oh right, for laughs. cool, cool.

Why isn't this guy banned again?

Oh right, for laughs. cool, cool.

Because... he's informative. Yep, you just have to look at his avatar to see how informative a guy he is, the dimensions and file size are right there for you all to see, doesn't knowing that just add another dimension to the gourmet dwarf?

Sooo, anyone wanna post a summary of the Summit or something to see if we can get this back on track...?

Because... he's informative. Yep, you just have to look at his avatar to see how informative a guy he is, the dimensions and file size are right there for you all to see, doesn't knowing that just add another dimension to the gourmet dwarf?

Sooo, anyone wanna post a summary of the Summit or something to see if we can get this back on track...?

lol right you are.

And no I don't really wanna post a summary :P Pretty much everything has been discussed anyhoo

I doubt there was anyone who walked away unimpressed. From the surprise hit of the show -- Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People -- to surefire million-sellers like Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit, Nintendo is in a much better position, content-wise, than they were last year.

WiiWare

- Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People

- LostWinds

- World of Goo

- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King

- Major League Eating

- Pop

Wii

- Mario Kart Wii

- WiiFit

- Samba de Amigo

- Force Unleashed

- De Blob

- Boom Blox

DS

- Guitar Hero: On Tour

- Crosswords

- Sonic Chronicles

- Zenses (a puzzle game with soothing nature graphics)

- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sequels

- Space Invaders Extreme

- Kung Fu Panda

- My Weight Loss Coach plus pedometer attachment

If you wanna read more about these then I made the lists out of info from here:

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/04/nintendos-media.html

E3 should be moved back to May. July is too late for showing fall lineup IMO.

Who wants to start a petition?

But it isn't needed, the industry has changed and shifted... the death of magazines and such like means the cycles we work in have now changed...

• 5 weeks later...
Have you been on vacation Canand? I think there's a free ticket to Alaska in your post that was sent with lots of love from the N-E forums.

But seriously, where have you been?

I was busy and, it was rubbish Nintendo Media Summit so we just have to wait tell E3.