N-Europe

Runescape!

nightwolf

Hmm, so considering we were spamming the have you ever been banned thread I made another.

Runescape is an online rpg, basic, but somewhat interesting, or for some it used to be.

Did you play?

What level were you?

What was your best achievement?

^.^ I left a while back, but started playing again during the holidays...shamefully I'm level 100 because of the new skill.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once played it and actually still find it interesting (more interesting than WoW, to be honest), but I can never find the time to play. I find that you need to be able to play it on a regular basis to enjoy it the most. Also, you HAVE to be a member for it to be interesting. They're screwing the free players progressively more and more.

(more interesting than WoW, to be honest)

What?!?

Anyway, I never got past the training, i hated the game. I just coun't live with how crap it looked.

Moved to Guild Wars and hated that aswell. In my opinion with MMO's you get what you pay for.

Used to play it alot with mates. Had some awesome experiences on this game. There was soo much to do and even though skill grinding was monotonous, there's something satisfying about it. The trading mechanic was great as well until the update came - although it was easily suscpetible to scamming. Had a level 90? character - Combat. Highest levels where fletching, woodcutting and mage at about 80 each. My aunt's a mod on this game - 99 on 5 things and overall level 1900 something!

What?!?

Yeah, what? I don't like WoW - sue me if you must. I just found RS more interesting. WoW felt like a chore compared to RS, which I liked playing. And the quests in RS are actually interesting compared to the bland WoW ones. Maybe it's 'cause I never got past the tediousness that was the first hours of play in WoW. Maybe it's 'cause I find the price for playing WoW ridiculously high.

Whatever the case, I enjoy playing RS more than I enjoy playing WoW.

I definetly agree with the wow thing, I never really did understand wow, but I can understand why people move, it's not the best game in the world, but for the most part it's free..

Sigh, alright, move it just to stop people bloody complaining

Ooh and best achievement was being among the first to complete the Legendary Quest and being the envy of everyone in Castle Wars. :heh:

haha ^.^ I finally got my quest cape a few months back, it took me nearly a year to get ahold of one, its nice apart from the:

noob: show me emote!

me: *shows emote*

noob: whats that?

me: quest cape...?

noob: there is no such thing as quest cape noob!

...-.-

haha ^.^ I finally got my quest cape a few months back, it took me nearly a year to get ahold of one, its nice apart from the:

noob: show me emote!

me: *shows emote*

noob: whats that?

me: quest cape...?

noob: there is no such thing as quest cape noob!

...-.-

oops, I didn't mean that. What was the quest for Acient Magic called? I just spammed the ice attacks in castle wars when I finally got it.

oops, I didn't mean that. What was the quest for Acient Magic called? I just spammed the ice attacks in castle wars when I finally got it.

I know you got the legends cape? I think it's desert treasure, god that quest was easy...morning end two I remember sitting there ready to throw my laptop..

The people behind Runescape are c***s.

If you want your details to be kept secure, like they should be by law (Data Protection act and all) you have to send them a £10. What bastards.

Shit game anyway, played it when I was in year 7.

Sorry to be a bore but there is already a thread for this.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=713528#post713528

OT: Yeah I played it. Got to level 45 or something. Most other levels wer 30-50. I could chop/burn yews and fish lobsters. But yeah It was pretty crap. Although the best free one I've played.

Yes and guess who decided to bump it after it hadn't been posted on since feburary? :heh:

It's definetly the best free game you can play with having to download a huge file to play, though I agree £5 a month to play members is abit excessive.