N-Europe

Bullying *warning graphics*

Mikey

Guest Jordan
If that was my friend, then id my fist to there face. I'd say that would be the issue solved.

Solved in pure Newcastle style i see... :indeed:

My Troll-ometer just exploded...

I'd be interested to see what kind of people the assailants' parents are like, because, indirectly, they are almost definitly to blame. Call me biased, but I always thought that one thing a parent should teach a child is not to kick the crap out of someone else over petty shit.

Too right.

That's how we settle the score up here yo.

THAT'S where I'm going wrong!!

Being a lover NOT a fighter only brings happiness in the long run. (Apart from in Newcastle where the birds are harder than the men. Case in point: One cheryl Tweedy!)

My Troll-ometer just exploded...

I'd be interested to see what kind of people the assailants' parents are like, because, indirectly, they are almost definitly to blame. Call me biased, but I always thought that one thing a parent should teach a child is not to kick the crap out of someone else over petty shit.

Chances are they were raised by single mothers. 80% of criminals come from sinle mothers apparently. Dunno if that statistic is reliable though, it's just what I heard.

Haha jesus, if that happened to me, I'd spit on them and shout AIIIIIIIIIIDDDSSS.

EDIT: Seriously, why did it sound like the mother was blaming the school, when it apparently happened on a Friday night in town.

Why even mention the school at all.

Seriously don't be Cheey.

Ok, I'll be Chong.

Anyhoo, as I'm from Sunderland it's wholly unfair of me to pass opinion on this poor Geordie slaying.

Let's face the thread facts...Shit happens every second of every day. And we may look for reasons why this happens (and react with our own sense of reasoning) but sometimes the nature of an individual is of more concern than the factors surrounding their actions. If they cannot comprehend their actions then they do not deserve to be amongst a functioning society. (No matter what you think of society as a whole).

Scum. Pure scum. (NO! Not the Geordies, the Bullies.)

Yes its horrible but wont messing them up just perpetuate the violent cycle?

But it would show them that they can't get away with it. And if the person kicking the shit out of them could control themselves and not just do it because they are scum like those girls then it would be controlled.

You're from yorkshire.

But it would show them that they can't get away with it. And if the person kicking the shit out of them could control themselves and not just do it because they are scum like those girls then it would be controlled.

Yes but that punitive action should be carried out by an impartial thrid party and does not necessarily require violence. What was being suggested earlier is revenge and that is never controlled. Batman Begins can probably explain the justice vs. revenge things better than I can.

Nothing changes, I have left school 18 years when i was 15 I ended up in hospital with a skull fracture, broken cheekbone, concussion unable to see out of both eyes all due to bully's, the person involved for a slap on the wrist from the police and it was my next door neighbor.

The nanny state has a lot to blame for this you cant punish them because "they are only children"

The more it happens the more we become desensitized to it and so the nanny state continues...

i was bullied for a looong time, now people don't get the chance cause i suppose i learned my lessons.

Anyway, i'm not a violent person but i have nothing against self defense. Don't fight violence with violence? sometimes you have to, it's usually the only language these neanderthals speak! Maybe if bullies are bullied for a while they realise how horrible it is

Karma took care of most of my bullies though :awesome: