N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What evidence do you have against me? I am good, I post occasionally but my power is not of much use really. I joined the game late so I was given a sort of basic power... I'm following the thread, I read it all... I just don't have anything to add.

What evidence do you have against me? I am good, I post occasionally but my power is not of much use really. I joined the game late so I was given a sort of basic power... I'm following the thread, I read it all... I just don't have anything to add.

Well there is no evidence, but you're one of the very few people I seem to know nothing about, and I can't seem to put an alignment on you. I also haven't seen you vote at all (though admittedly I skimmed through all the pages).

But really, you're quiet, we know nothing about you and at the moment we have no other leads.

OK the truth is I don't vote because I have a double vote, and in the past I've found that a) double votes are suspiscious and b) it's easy to cross reference voting and find a double voter, and then they become targets.

If you pick someone else who is a candidate for mafia-ism, I can vote for them and prove my role power.

And I would like to point out that I find anyone who initiates lynches against people with no evidence as highly suspiscious.

OK the truth is I don't vote because I have a double vote, and in the past I've found that a) double votes are suspiscious and b) it's easy to cross reference voting and find a double voter, and then they become targets.

If you pick someone else who is a candidate for mafia-ism, I can vote for them and prove my role power.

And I would like to point out that I find anyone who initiates lynches against people with no evidence as highly suspiscious.

Meh whatever, I also made sure Nintendohnut (the first Don) got killed.

Plus people who are quiet are always suspicious. I don't want a day to go to waste.

Vote Standings

Shorty (3): Esequiel, Shino, chairdriver

chairdriver (3): Mundi, DomJcg, Vicar

7 is the majority

--------------------

Day 9 is now over

"Last call! Does anybody here deserve to die?"

No response was heard.

"Then, let's call it a day. Heh, It feels kinda nice to go home without brutally murdering someone."

-----------------------

There are 12 players remaining.

chairdriver

DomJcg

Eenuh

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Mundi

Raining_Again

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

Night 9 will now begin

Night 9 is now over

A...somewhat bizarre threesome took place during the night.

"YES!" Screamed the woman as she reached her climax.

"Whoa! What a night! What now?"

"Wait a sec, I'll go fetch something..."

After a while, the other two started worrying. "It's taking too long. Let's check on her."

What they saw was her bloodied corpse, next to a few...objects.

Esequiel is dead. He was the Hentai Slut, who had no limits to her sexual desires. He was good.

"W-Who did this to her?"

Suddenly, a funny-nosed monkey with white fur entered the room.

"Gah! You again?!"

Both tried to escape, but only one of them escaped.

A player has been hospitalized. He will not be able to post, and he won't count towards vote majority.

---------------------

In the morning, Kero's Korner looked...different.

"Hello, everyone. My name is TC. Kero could not present today's show due to health problems, so, I'll be replacing him. Welcome to TC TV!"

"What a horrible name..."

"Hey, shush! I like it!

*ahem* I mean, this is our guest at this time. An applause for him! Tell us, what have you done in the past week?"

"Well, I did nothing for the first half, but, a couple of days ago, I had a change of heart. It's like I'm a completely different person, now."

"That's lovely. Did you do anything after that?"

"I tried, but I couldn't get much. I'm unlucky, sometimes."

"And that's all for today! See you on our next show!...

...That went pretty well. When does this air, anyway?......What do you mean, 'it's live'?"

-------------------

There are 11 players remaining. 6 is the vote majority.

chairdriver

DomJcg

Eenuh

Fandango

Gizmo

Mundi

Raining_Again

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

Day 10 will now begin

Jesus... I'm with bad luck, I targeted Esequiel and he died, I just wanted to get back at him for roleblocking me the other night.

But...if eenuh was the other person in the threesome then...

Slut + Shino + eenuh = threesome

Then how is that possible? one of you has to be silenced, or the killer...

But...if eenuh was the other person in the threesome then...

Slut + Shino + eenuh = threesome

Then how is that possible? one of you has to be silenced, or the killer...

Well I don't think Shino was part of the threesome (was probably Kero). I can talk because I got protection last night (oh god that sounds so wrong in this context).

Well I don't think Shino was part of the threesome (was probably Kero). I can talk because I got protection last night (oh god that sounds so wrong in this context).

Yeh, i thought it was kero, as he's in hospital (and i got a message about it..)

Which meeeeeeeeeans this

You + Slut + kero = threesome

slut dies

monkey comes in and attacks kero

therefore shino is the monkey! and...not good.

Yeh, i thought it was kero, as he's in hospital (and i got a message about it..)

Which meeeeeeeeeans this

You + Slut + kero = threesome

slut dies

monkey comes in and attacks kero

therefore shino is the monkey! and...not good.

But Esequiel was dead before we got attacked by the monkey? So there might be someone else involved as well.

Well, sorta, but wouldn't that make him the killer then? the way i see it is this,

You + Kero + Esequiel had sexy times

Esquiel is targetted by the killer and dies

The monkey (i'm gonna say, shino, he's said he's a role blocker, and people end up silenced...) also targetted Esquiel but he was already dead so he got redirected to kero

There could be a *counts* 6th party involved, but then what happened to shinos block then?

I don't have night powers, so that excludes me from the sexeh night antics! :(

I'll go ahead and vouch for this.

But while i'm at it, i'm concerned...as to your alignment, the interview didn't make it clear, i know you had a change of heart, but to which side, i'm totally not sure =/

I'll go ahead and vouch for this.

But while i'm at it, i'm concerned...as to your alignment, the interview didn't make it clear, i know you had a change of heart, but to which side, i'm totally not sure =/

Cause I took over from Haggis - who didn't use his powers.

I had a change of heart as to using my powers =)