N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can pretty much confirm chairdriver is unlikely to be part of the mafia. Mr-paul (the blob) originally targeted him but got misdirected onto Nintendohnut.

Since he's neutral though, I don't know what his goal is.

I win when all non-Americans are dead.

If you are American, you shouldn't vote for me, since I am harmless to you.

If you are Japanese or British or whatever, feel free to vote for me.

Well I can pretty much confirm chairdriver is unlikely to be part of the mafia. Mr-paul (the blob) originally targeted him but got misdirected onto Nintendohnut.

Since he's neutral though, I don't know what his goal is.

He said he wins when only Americans are remaining.

I win when all non-Americans are dead.

If you are American, you shouldn't vote for me, since I am harmless to you.

If you are Japanese or British or whatever, feel free to vote for me.

Heh, I actually don't know what kind of nationality I have. =P

Anywayyyy, anyone have any kind of info to work with? Or should we start voting for silent people (if there are any)?

Also if what Vicar said is right then Chairdriver is lying about the whole gaining information from those who target him.

I say lynch him, he´s only going to be a bother to us, the usual side-effect off not doing this is the person being killed...

Also if what Vicar said is right then Chairdriver is lying about the whole gaining information from those who target him.

I say lynch him, he´s only going to be a bother to us, the usual side-effect off not doing this is the person being killed...

I'm very suspicious that Vicar is mafia, so I've got a feeling he may be lying.

How so? I got a feeling that your trying to use him as a scapegoat.

Because I learned he was American, and now he says he is Japanese.

And I learned he is an info gatherer, and he is yet to give the thread any info. Which suggests to me he's keeping the info for the mafia.

Maybe someone fucked with his/my target or something like that, because this isn't really making any sense.

Because I learned he was American, and now he says he is Japanese.

And I learned he is an info gatherer, and he is yet to give the thread any info. Which suggests to me he's keeping the info for the mafia.

Maybe someone fucked with his/my target or something like that, because this isn't really making any sense.

Do you know what night you targeted Vicar?

Why are people voting me??? you have noting on me and I have nothing on you guys (except chairdriver he is lying)and I´m not a info gatherer. the reason he wants me out is because he knows now I´m from japan.