• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...........

PEOPLE C'MON!!

>_>

Vote: Vicar

Read a couple of posts up as to why.

Hasn´t Chairdriver been saying that all the game?

And this was the first time that he said something like that, maybe he was targeted that day and was forced to talk like that

Well.

I checked the dates of my "in america" posts, and the post of his I quoted. They are both the same..

I wouldn't have thought that this person could target two people in one night?

If chair has been saying it, I probably missed it due to the fact I've only been in for 1 or 2 mafia days. :)

Well.

I checked the dates of my "in america" posts, and the post of his I quoted. They are both the same..

I wouldn't have thought that this person could target two people in one night?

If chair has been saying it, I probably missed it due to the fact I've only been in for 1 or 2 mafia days. :)

He´s been saying american stuff quite a lot... (Chairdriver)

It looks like that Chairdriver has been repeatedly targeted by this guy.

You had to say "in america" yesterday right? What Vicar said was the first time that he had ever said anything related to that before.

I say that Vicar was just trying to be funny as he really likes the show that Bandit Keith is in

I might as well come clean, since really I don't have anything to hide.

I am Bandit Keith, from Yu-Gi-Oh.

I'm neutral, and win when only American characters are left in the game.

When someone targets me, and they are American, there is a 33% chance I will learn something about them. I learned that Haggis/Raining_again is explosive, and that Vicar is some sort of info gatherer (although he hasn't been feeding us info so I'm guessing he is mafia).

Also, I can target another person and they'll be forced to be overly patriotic the next day phase, and say which country they are from at the end of each phrase. However this can backfire on me (happened the first day where I had to say AMERICA IS AWESOME! all the time).

Basically my role is quite annoying because I can't actually do anything. I can tell you what country you are from though :p

I have some that's not worth much:

"A news reporter that looks frail, but he's not afraid of talking with shady people for the sake of informing the people."

Good/bad/evil?

I think thats talking about kero...considering all he's interviewed...

And i think kero interviewed Chairdriver, (he says "...in japan!" at the end of it)

Mundi has good points, *follows mundi*

Vote: Chairdriver and i would guess esquiel is forced to vote for you mundi... but i dunno if thats the case...

When someone targets me, and they are American, there is a 33% chance I will learn something about them. I learned that Haggis/Raining_again is explosive, and that Vicar is some sort of info gatherer (although he hasn't been feeding us info so I'm guessing he is mafia).

Also, I can target another person and they'll be forced to be overly patriotic the next day phase, and say which country they are from at the end of each phrase. However this can backfire on me (happened the first day where I had to say AMERICA IS AWESOME! all the time).

Basically my role is quite annoying because I can't actually do anything. I can tell you what country you are from though :p

Then why hide that fact? Especially when voting Vicar for being Bandit Keith (you)

Vote:chairdriver

Reason my character is from japan not America that means he has no info on me

Well I can pretty much confirm chairdriver is unlikely to be part of the mafia. Mr-paul (the blob) originally targeted him but got misdirected onto Nintendohnut.

Since he's neutral though, I don't know what his goal is.